My New Hot Rod......

Highway

Registered
Look at this bad boy 0 to 60 some times, but hell it carrys a gallon of milk better then my Busa...lol..

Got it for the wife to learn how to ride and then buy her like an R6 or ???

Picture 029.jpg

Look at this bad boy 0 to 60 some times, but hell it carrys a gallon of milk better then my Busa...lol..

Got it for the wife to learn how to ride and then buy her like an R6 or ???

Park it beside that Red Truck all you want, I dont think even Red will make that go any faster :laugh:

My wife has a Vespa 250 GTS. She road Cherahola, Hellbender and the dragon twice on it.

There are a couple of scooters running around my neighborhood. I do not know what they are, but they look like a blast. They are kind of loud...not sure what work they have done to them.

There are a couple of scooters running around my neighborhood. I do not know what they are, but they look like a blast. They are kind of loud...not sure what work they have done to them.

This one is not loud at all... man it is also great on gas we put a gallon and have ridden 50 miles and she still has a bit of gas in it...

I think that's an awesome idea!! :cheerleader: Everyone's got to start somewhere!! :laugh: Props to the wife for taking the initiative to want to learn!! :beerchug::beerchug:

They sure are fun to ride and even funnier to look at!! It is a great idea for a beginner to learn to ride on.

what is something like this worth?

It is salvage, but only looks like it has a few dents/scrapes on right side. It is said to start and run. w/ 1400 miles

17555_1.jpg

But watch out....you'll have another Busa parked next to yours before you know it :laugh:

That's how I ended up with mine. My husband let me try out his Busa one day and I would not give it back. :poke: 2 weeks later I had my own sitting in the driveway. It's an addictive thing... :thumbsup: I give it about 3 months o riding that scooter till his wife is begging for one. :laugh:

100_1245.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I will always have a scooter sitting at the end of the carport. Hop on, zip to the grocery store, fly back for pennies in gas. They are fun for the neighborhood.

You guys are going to have that Owens kid drooling all over his keyboard... :laugh:

Yeah but...scooters ride different. They don't really drive like a bike and usually
no shifting required...so you learn very little (IMHO).

If you really want to go the cheaper route first, I would think something
like a Honda rebel or Ninja 250 to learn on.

A scooter is like learning how to shoot a rifle by starting out with
a slingshot...apples to oranges.

Back