My new blk/charcoal K8

buffybot

Registered
test
post-13-85465-08blk_lola_01.jpg

Congrats on the New Busa and Welcome to the Madness. This is a great site with alot of people with alot of knowledge. Have fun Grasshopper !
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Oops.  What happened?  I didn't click Post.  Anyway.
Hi all,
New owner/member here.  Bought a blk/charcoal K8 for myself for x-mas.
Been riding an 02 F4i for 5 years before this.  Wow!  The torque is mind-blowing.
Mods to come.  More later.  Back to the Super Bowl.

Welcome aboard dude! I bought one just like yours for myself at Christmas. I thought I'd do something for myself since I've received the same christmas Present from my missus every single year for the past fifteen years. Yep, two work shirts and a little nookie, all three being two sizes too big!
all_coholic.gif

Congrats on getting your new baby!

Fastest color, too!

Welcome to the mayhem...

Scar_s_Busa_Collection__2_.jpg

Welcome aboard dude! I bought one just like yours for myself at Christmas. I thought I'd do something for myself since I've received the same christmas Present from my missus every single year for the past fifteen years. Yep, two work shirts and a little nookie, all three being two sizes too big!  
all_coholic.gif
jump9.gif

Just wondering if you might share some info about the purchase? Which bike shop? Pricing and such. I am planning a Washington State 2008 'Busa purchase in early March and so far have considered Dealers in Port Angeles and Burlington. Both of them are in a full retail state of mind. Thanks ,Ziggy

Back