My new baby

welcome.gif
First off thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. I am excited to be a part of the family. I saw this forum first in 2000, and have been dreaming ever since to get my Busa and join the fun.

I have been in the US now for a year and a half, and boy I love this country.

I had a Honda CBR for a couple of months, but not much more riding experience than that. I rode my Busa for the first time yesterday, man is it smooooth. The only problem I had is switching to the first gear. Is this something anyone else has experienced?

Thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to the oRg, be careful on the new tires, they will be slick until you scrub them in. Be safe and wear your gear.
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the addiction!! Congrats on your baby! Bugs in your teeth? What kinda lid you wearin? BTW reflectors weigh her down, remove them pronto!!
ThumbsUp.gif
Great looking bike man .. of course I am jaded
laugh.gif

Took a 200 mile ride today .. The K8 is the best motorcycle I have ever been on!
6000 miles and counting !!! Anyone have more ??

newbusa3.jpg

ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Sweet bike. I'm going to get mine soon too. Where in utah do you live? I'm in SLC.
I am in Provo. We went to a Suzuki dealer on State Street in Salt Lake County, and they had the black and orange one there, but there is a smaller dealer in Provo called Escape Motorsport. That is where we got mine. Personally I like the Orange better. You can't imagine the amount of stares we got bringing it home.

Back