My life has been changed forever

I'm very sorry to hear. My prayers are going out to you. Know that she is healthy and in no pain anymore. Godspeed bud.

I am so very sorry to hear this. You have my heartfelt condolences and we are sending prayers.

So sorry for your loss. I have been gone from here a long time. But i do remember her picture. Godspeed

Jay, we are all saddened by this news. So very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine your suffering. Please be assured of our thoughts and prayers to help you get through. - Kent

I my gosh Jay, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I too remember seeing her picture here, often. You two were very happy together, and I can't imagine what it's been like to have someone so suddenly taken from you :down:

You're in my thoughts :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to you, friends and family, to ease your pain and get through this. :please:

Very sorry to hear....

My wife at the age of 29 was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer.. she has been clear for the last 7 yrs... i have nightmares of this, i cant imagine the pain you are feeling..

God bless..

I'm so very sorry to hear about your wife.
My deepest condolences to you.
I to remember that picture of her.

God bless her soul and may she rest in peace. I pray that you find peace remembering the good times with her.

Thanks Doug.... Sue was to retire in two years, here in New York if you have a state retirement and you die before you retire the pension is gone. Sue had 28 years in at her job with the Sheriff Dept. I get 3 years of her pay in a lump sum that I have to put into an IRA or the state and feds with wipe much of it out in taxes. We had so many plans for the future. All I can say to everyone here is love your family, let them know how much you love them because you never know. We never saw it coming, it killed her in 20 days most of the time she was in a coma.

I can't even begin to understand your pain, but can offer you this. I will inbox you my number and i don't care time of day or night if you just need a ear or shoulder. I will be here, I want you to know no matter what you go through your are NEVER alone. I will keep you in my prayers and send many blessings onward to you. God Bless... # coming. My condolences..

Wow. My condolences to you. Im a young guy and have never been married but, I hope I'll fall in love like you and spend that many years with my wife. I had to see my mother go through this when we lost my dad to cancer. Next month would have been their 30th anniversary. I'll keep you in my prayers.!!

Back