My inspiration…. my strength……. The love of my life.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
In my life I have done many things wrong, and could list them here endlessly.

There is one thing that I have done that makes up for all the wrongs.

Have you ever been asked, “If you could change something in your life, what would it be?â€￾

I can honestly tell you that I would not change one footstep of my life. I have not lived the perfect life and I do not know what silver spoons taste like (but they must leave a bitter taste) and I am not the kind of person to toot my own horn.

However, I did marry well.

My lovely bride of 25 years is still the love of my life and she still gives me goose bumps when she touches me. Her smile lights up any room she walks into.

She is the Matriarch of our house and I have no problem admitting to this.

She has given birth to all three of my daughters at home, and I was there to assist in the wonder of life.

After my recent (and only) get-off she came to pick me up and never, I repeat to this day, NEVER said anything negative about my riding or the accident.

She simply said to me “The bike can be repaired, But you can’t be replacedâ€￾. She then also let me know that I was lucky that I had another bike to ride, which is her 600 Bandit (Stormy).

She never once said that I should consider giving up riding, but only gave me support and encouragement to ride again.

The following picture is what I see everyday and I could stare at it all day.

She is what I dreamed of in a perfect woman and I am lucky to have her as my wife.

The pic that follows was taken at my second grandchild’s shower, that’s right, she doesn’t look like a grandmother at all, and I still find myself staring at this photo and wondering why I have been so blessed.
Nuff said

Bubba

IMG_8366TCROP.jpg

What a gracious way to show some respect for a wonderful woman in your life Bubba :bowdown:

You two are soulmates and I wish you all the best into the future as you grow older together & enjoy watching your grandkids mature :beerchug:

That's so sweet Bubba, I'm sure she feels just as lucky as you do. When she sees this post I'm sure it will earn you some BIG brownie points!!:thumbsup:

Congrats and Happy Silver Anniversary :bowdown:

Not jacking Bubba's thread but where are we on cloning, just saying :laugh:

Very special, most never come close to relationships described as yours! Bless you both as I envy you!!! :beerchug:

Back