my helmet issues

teamorion22

Registered
so i found a real cool old shoei from great britain on craigslist for 60 bucks. didn't really plan on wearing it i just thought it was cool. long story short i lost my flat black icon domain on the way to go buy this shoei. :banghead:
so i ordered the new shoei i have been wanting from newenough. in the mean time i have been wearing this old shoei. it only has a tinted visor and i am pretty sure i would have to order a clear if i wanted so i figured i would just wait for the new shoei to come. i would drive my car but it is having some issues. so in the meantime, wear the old shoei, and when it gets dark flip the visor up and put on my wiley x clear glasses. well last night it rained and i have never felt rain on my face while on my motorcycle. it felt awful. i don't know how people consistantly ride with no helmet.
here are links to the old and new shoei. i will post actual pics as soon as the new one arrives, hopefully tonight

shoei helmet size large nice

Shoei RF-1000 Full Face Helmet - Caster TC-5 - Read Reviews and Buy at KneeDraggers.com

Back