My friend needs our help

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
My buddie is an EMT and firemen, he has responded to many of our fellow riders needs around south bend mishawaka area over the past few years including responding to my friend just last year when he put an r1 down at 100 mph with 0 gear...so anyway...boling laser center is having a contest and my friend Brian needs to have corrective surgery so it will allow him to do his job saving people like us much easier....if you can please go to this pageBoling Vision Center - Video Contest Voting
Brain is the top left video...check his box and click vote by just typing in your email add...im pretty sure you arent going to be getting spam from the laser center as it is also owned by someone i know...but if we can help out my friend by voting for him a few times or once a day...it would be great for the orgs help....Thankyou very much DJSIN Todd Shingledecker

Got to admit, I almost went rogue and voted for Halie... tough being a kid with "Four Eyes"!

+1.. I expect y'all to do the same when I enter the plastic surgery contest!!!!

Just voted and will do so every day until it's over. Good luck to him and a big thanks for what he does.:thumbsup:

Back