My father is in the classic car business.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Dads buying up cars! :cheerleader:

My dad and I were never real close, he was a truck driver, never home, parents divorced, blah, blah, blah. We haven't really talked much in the past few years, with the exception of my grandmas funeral.
Anyway, the good part, he's refinanced his house, gotten some.money from savings ect and is buying some cars and trucks. They need minor work, brakes,,lil paint, clean the carbs and so fourth. It looks like ill be working with him to get the cars goin again and in shape to sell, not gettin paid, yet,,but its really nice to have something he and I can do together, that's something we've never really had. I'm definitely lookin forward to this summer and gettin into these cars and seeing what happens.
Pics of a few of the cars he's got out at a friends lot until his dealer licence comes through.

ForumRunner_20120408_004032.png

Smellphone via Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20120408_004032.png

ForumRunner_20120408_004055.png

ForumRunner_20120408_004114.png

ForumRunner_20120408_004141.png

viperblackbusa said:
Thats awesome brother! enjoy every minute of it.

As cool as the cars are, and bein able to drive em, I'm just as excited to have the father/son time they I never had, or thought I would get. I'm gettin all choked up. :laugh:

nice... whats that black truck? btw dad and i do the same thing weve got a 78 z28 camaro that looks kinda like yours

As cool as the cars are, and bein able to drive em, I'm just as excited to have the father/son time they I never had, or thought I would get. I'm gettin all choked up. :laugh:

That's good stuff right there. I'm proud for you:thumbsup:

I love the '70 Mach 1:drool:

card16969 said:
nice... whats that black truck? btw dad and i do the same thing weve got a 78 z28 camaro that looks kinda like yours
Took us 5min to find the hood release on that thing :laugh:

Truck is a Ford something er other, didn't get to look at,that one much, had limited time today.

Took us 5min to find the hood release on that thing :laugh:

Truck is a Ford something er other, didn't get to look at,that one much, had limited time today.

weve been looking for a f100... want tofind a super cheap one that needs work because were going to probably chop it and do a full custom suspension etc

card16969 said:
weve been looking for a f100... want tofind a super cheap one that needs work because were going to probably chop it and do a full custom suspension etc

I'll look into tomorrow and see what the deal is, ya never know. :thumbsup:

Im glad to hear that Tim, its never too late to get back the father/son good times. Enjoy your time & make it count! :thumbsup:

I'll look into tomorrow and see what the deal is, ya never know. :thumbsup:

lol awesome haha... its always good to spend some father son time ... even though me and my dad are like paul sr and paul jr on american chopper lmfao

congrats! hope you have a great time working on the cages and spending time with your pops :beerchug:

Thats great Bro! So you are sayin that you and your Dad are pimps?! Cuz I would loved to spend and evening or two with a couple of those young ladies! :laugh:

Some very nice looking cars. One things about cars is the can bring pleasure for many years to come. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome!! Now hook me up with a deal on that R/T! I'll settle for the Mustang if I have to, but I'll take the Mopar! :cheerleader:

Awesome!! Now hook me up with a deal on that R/T! I'll settle for the Mustang if I have to, but I'll take the Mopar! :cheerleader:

Didn't know you was a Mopar Man, Botsy. You need to come for a visit. I will take you to about 20 acres of nothing but Mopar Muscle:whistle: All for sale!

Back