my dyno #'s

smoke215

Donating Member
Registered
I went to the suzuki gsxr 20th party today and they had a dyno there.
The guy who ran it is from L&L motorsports in cali??
Anyway, I dont really care about peak hp #'s, as long as it kicks ass throughout the rpm range, but figured what the hell.
I didn't use the nos, but ran it anyway. I figured the #s would be way off, for being a mobile dyno, but think they were pretty on....tell me what ya's think.
He made 3 4th gear pulls, and the best was 171.34 rwhp. He didnt have a tq reading.
This is why I thought is was pretty accurate. My buddies bone stock '05 made 155rwhp, and 2 more bone stockers made 153 and 156 respectively. A piped and pc3 busa made 167 rwhp. Do ya's think it was pretty accurate, beings the stockers made what I always hear???
The nice thing is on every sheet I read(busas), I noticed that from around
65 to 110mph, my hp curve kinda lumped up, while about 5 other sheets had the hp levels slightly dropping instead of increasing. Meaning instead of the line going up fairly straight, I had a curve, while others had a dip. I think its because Quasar's map kicked ass, and performed bad ass mid rpm.....I just wish I had brought my bottle.....40 shot!!!!
Oh yea...you can see my mods in my sig

167hp sounds a little high for exhaust and pc3 mods only, but dynos are dynos...

I had dyno and i tolls  165.1hp and my bike has PC3usb,Acrapovic Full Race Carbon,BMC,airbox-mod(sjonny's way)....so no pic yet,but I will try to have one for you gents and busaladies too....

here red is my wifes,blue mine dyno

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128477687 -->

167hp sounds a little high for exhaust and pc3 mods only, but dynos are dynos...
thats what he said anyway......who knows.
his buddy had a turbo busa
rock.gif

why do the dyno pull in 4th? we did mine in 5th on my 05 1000 gsxr and made 185hp... would it b more in 4th? thanks

wow thats crazy .. i saw a busa on make 143hp right after my dyno run in 5th gear... that mean his bike would have less in 4th... sucks for him...

Back