Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Busa has been busy

I was told that RIS makes that part, from what I was told there is another Busa in Penn that is switchless also. As for price, I dont know, you would have to check with gripace.com to see if there are any local shops in your area.

gripace looks pretty cool.. they gonna come out with that 1 off piece for the market? What would it run to get the gripace installed?

Brother where did you get the front end? Sweet ride:thumbsup: The over/under headlamp is banging

Head lamp is from Pyramid Plastiks in the UK, you have to mold and paint for the look I have. If you you do upgrade the bulbs that come with the kit.

This ain't right bro... and we thought we were customizing our bikes... I am in love with your front end... looking sweeeeet! I like all the other mods, but the front end by far is my favorite!!! :bowdown:

I love that color scheme bro. Reminds me of something. Oh yeah my bike. Not the same exact put pretty close.:thumbsup:

This is the same front-end we always ask about in that massive busa picture taken in Germany. Now we finally know where it came from! Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom