My Busa Build Pics

What do you think?

• Total voters
I really really really really would like more info on that seat!!! I have NEVER even seen a pic of a sargent seat on a busa.. how much did it run you and is it comfy??

oh and nice bike!:beerchug:

I really really really really would like more info on that seat!!! I have NEVER even seen a pic of a sargent seat on a busa.. how much did it run you and is it comfy??

oh and nice bike!:beerchug:

I picked it up off of ebay for about $110. I read that they make great seats and figured I would give it a try....and I love it! its very comfotable! I am planning on re-covering it to metch the colors of the bike, but that shouldnt change the ride.

Too much stretch on the arm imo. Look at the pic of it raised up, looks deformed to me. And whats the use in the air ride if you can,t lower it , i mean all the way down, til it hits the tire, isn,t as low as a stocker, and then u have to raise it to ride it, lol. But as long as your happy, I,m happy for ya. Nice work.

She looks amazing! :beerchug: Not my thing, but you have to appreciate the effort and the talent that has gone into her. :bowdown:

+1 dude...work is outstanding! :thumbsup: buuut...the swingarm is a lil too far out there for my personal taste. Not taking anything away from your efforts though...I'm very impressed with the bike for sure!:beerchug:

Love the bike, but its stretched a little too far for my taste. Personally I think the Busa looks best extended about 6 inches so the tire lines up near the back of the tail. Either way, nice bike man.

Love the bike. Question for you. Where did you put the 1lb air tank. I have air ride on mine and I did the tail conversion, but there was no room like it was in the gen 1 tail section.

Back