My boys Custom Busa!!!

The scheme is definately not for me... the quality of the build is exellent. I think that to spend 60k on a show bike is a waste of money... maybe that is the real scheme. Wasting money....:whistle: Thank your friend for serving :thumbsup:

I voted for Obama:poke:
But Obama does not ride:rulez:
he should redo it and have it as the Buckwheat bike:lol:
or the Spock bike:lol:

My man bukwheat.jpg

spock_3.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding craftsmanship and love the electric powered hump! That bike is definitely off the hook!

Now that he worked so hard on the bike he should practice what Obama preaches...spread the wealth! How about giving me the bike now, because I can't afford a $60k ride. :rofl: That's fair isn't it? :whistle:

well i dont think you have anything to worry about saying people are hating on ur friends bike not urs because i dont think even if some people here on the org had 60 grand to blow that they would take a perfectly good busa and turn it into crap by making it unrideable and also putting a pic on osama bin ladens cousin on the side lol and since im also active duty does that mean my opinion means more than everyone elses :rofl:

He doesn't care, he knows what he has and anyone else just hates because it isn't their bike. The same people that don't like it, if they had the bike they woouldn't be saying what they are saying.

Look at the sig of many of the members here. There are many here that have, and are giving up some of the best years of our lives up to and including health and death, so people like you can badmouth whomever you feel the urge to slander. That means many people have died to secure your rights. Think about that the next time you decide to open your mouth and let the sewage fall out.

FYI - Just because Obama is the Commander and Chief doesn't mean he has earned the respect of everyone as a true leader. I didn't vote for him, or the other guy, but I did vote.

The real question is what are you going to do to secure your children's rights?

You know I don't really care that he is active duty, I know quite a few active duty soldiers, and some of them are complete a$$holes. just because you serve in the military doesn't mean you get a free pass to do what you like.
as for the bike, where do i start? $60 grand? what the heck, why would you spend $60 grand on upgrades to make a bike un-rideable. There are far better things to waste that money on, you know like digging 120 water wells in africa or 4 trips elephant hunting.
you know when you are old and can no long ride anymore, what story is going to impress the grand kids more, the fact that grand pappy spent a near fortune on a paint job, a fat tire, and some shiny chrome swing arm ( first in the world technology) or that grand pappy went out and killed a few elephants. hell spend the $60 grand on something that matters, like a college education for a kid.
anyway back to the bike, ever heard the saying "Boy looks like you packed ten pounds of crap in a five pound bag"? because thats what it looks like, an over stuffed bag of crap.
-Vigosama-

ps. " lets see Mr Connery, you answered Suck it, and you wagered Trebek."

Man it's a nice bike but of course you're going to have haters because Obama is on. I don't care who's on it the bike is tight

Back