Freak Human creature caught by my brother in-laws infrared hunting camera !!!!

I'm fascinated by this kind of stuff! It is definitely NOT from the upcoming J.J. Abrams movie Super 8. (Which i have a feeling will be amazing!)

Many of us just choose not to believe what is possible in the unknown or the after life. After doing about an hour of research on this subject I have found that the picture may have been taken close to where a Dr Jonathan Stuart once lived. He was said to have been involved in Thelemic magic and was possibly a follower of Aleister Crowley.
Correspondence shows Stuart was interested in performing occult "experiments" which he intended to take up once he had moved to Louisana.
And this activity and creature could be related to the Stuart House Estate. Stuart House was the site of the fatal 2009 investigation by Paranormal Searchers.

Paranormal Searchers: Lousiana Swamp Monster: Activity connected with Stuart House?

Paranormal Searchers: The Stuart House Recordings: The Documentary

I guess it just comes down to what you believe. I think for many it's easier to disbelieve something that can't be explained then it it is to be scared and believe.

Back