Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Baby is HOME :)

welcome.gif
More pics U know the  
rulez8bn.gif
SAA-weet bike and such a great place to ride it! All I can imagine is fresh new pavement with tight & sweepers going around a jungle, green mountain as the wicked surfing waves crash on the volcanic coastline!!!
image02.jpg

Congrats on the new bike and
welcome.gif
to the
best Busa site in the world. Be safe and
enjoy your bike
thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
More pics U know the  
rulez8bn.gif
SAA-weet bike and such a great place to ride it! All I can imagine is fresh new pavement with tight & sweepers going around a jungle, green mountain as the wicked surfing waves crash on the volcanic coastline!!!
image02.jpg
LOL ok I'll get more pics of Hawaii and the Busa for everyone to see.
smile.gif

As for the price... LOL I wish I could find one for 6k I paid just about retail for her.

The dealer is a old employer and good friend, but the 08 Busa's are flying out the door before they even hit the showroom floor... He did give me a small discount and helped with the APR some...

I was glad to get one and was willing to pay full price. I got the colors that I wanted... I got to see her in the shipping crate before hitting the floor... I kinda wish I took a picture of the odometer with 0 miles LOL.  
woot.gif

Great looking, and it's as easy to ride as the scooter...just be careful with your right hand!

My_Busa2_002__WinCE_.jpg

Top Bottom