Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Baby is HOME :)

Moreboost

Registered
Hello everyone,

I picked up my Busa last night from the dealership here in Hawaii... I had to ride her home in the rain ;(. But I have her for that thanksgiving breaking ride!!
smile.gif

I'll try and post the pic if I can.... Oh she has the new bothers slip-on pipes and alarm.
smile.gif

DSC01742s.jpg

smile.gif

eek!! look at all my typos hehe, Sorry I was not sure if it was even going to post
smile.gif
and now I cant delete it...
smile.gif
Anyway I've been reading the board for the last few days before I made the jump.... I was riding a Burgman 650 until last night LOL!

Looks like alot of great people here and its just me saying Aloha from Hawaii...

smile.gif

Welcome to the madness, and that is one sexy lookin ride!
beerchug.gif

Welcome... download google toolbar has a great spell checker built right in...

congrats!

yup be careful, powerful, annnd new tires are slippery.

Wow thanks everyone for the warm welcome
smile.gif
Happy Thanksgiving to all.... I will use the spell check on the google tool bar LOL, I was to excited to check the spelling LOL...

The bike rides great!! and tons of power too... The Brothers slip-ons sounds alot better then I was thinking it was going to sound with the cats still installed... I was a must have for me the stock was much to stealthy.... hehe

Lots of people in cages and bikes giving me the thumbs up at the stop lights and on the road...

I'll try to take more pics and post them as I go...

google.gif

Congrats and welcome to the oRg, you will spend lots of time on here, you know, when your not riding! Happy Thanksgiving!
beerchug.gif

Welcome and congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics.

From a Burg to a Busa. Talk about a leap of faith!!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats, man. Stay safe and let the addiction grow on ya!

--Wag--

Top Bottom