Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Baby Is Gone

busaJUNKEE

Registered
the day came finally...my beloved MUERTE is gone. got rid of her on sunday. well at least i know shes in good hands, and i got one hell of a good ride in before i gave her up.. busa 3 R1 0
race.gif

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03223.jpg

(DaCol. @ Jun. 12 2007,21:16) So
wink.gif
, what ya gonna get now
rock.gif
well the only reason i got rid of her was because of a money situation. Once i get back on my feet i think ill get me another busa and hopefully this time it will be a boosta
AAAssjani.gif

(busaJUNKEE @ Jun. 12 2007,21:51)
(DaCol. @ Jun. 12 2007,21:16) So
wink.gif
, what ya gonna get now
rock.gif
well the only reason i got rid of her was because of a money situation. Once i get back on my feet i think ill get me another busa and hopefully this time it will be a boosta  
AAAssjani.gif
Here's believing it will be SOON  
beerchug.gif

You'll have another Busa in the driveway soon enough. Make sure you gte us new Videos also when the time is right!!

beerchug.gif

(busaJUNKEE @ Jun. 12 2007,18:51) the day came finally...my beloved MUERTE is gone. got rid of her on sunday. well at least i know shes in good hands, and i got one hell of a good ride in before i gave her up..    busa 3    R1   0      
race.gif

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03223.jpg
It's just a motorcycle dont sweat it.
beerchug.gif

(Strait Line @ Jun. 14 2007,00:37)
(busaJUNKEE @ Jun. 12 2007,18:51) the day came finally...my beloved MUERTE is gone. got rid of her on sunday. well at least i know shes in good hands, and i got one hell of a good ride in before i gave her up..    busa 3    R1   0      
race.gif

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03223.jpg
It's just a motorcycle dont sweat it.
beerchug.gif
thnx mate

Top Bottom