My ATV Pics

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
on my wifes 350 at a race cause mine was broke at the time.

another on the 350

this is why i rode hers

the after effect

back in action at the next race

this year after anothe rebuild and facelift

My daughter modeling it for me

I can throw more up of the carnage once I get it torn down yet again, and later in the season maybe some video.

SHOCKED.gif
that thing is awesome!

(thismonsterlives @ Nov. 15 2006,13:01)
SHOCKED.gif
  that thing is awesome!
not yet it's not, but thanks.

After this years rebuild and upgrades it will be awsome
egitarre77.gif

(GMbusa @ Nov. 15 2006,13:46) How much is a rebuild?
It gets more expensive every time
sad.gif

the first one was around 600 in parts cause I bored it and did head work.

the last one was around 1200 cause I blew some rocker arms and had to get another head, plus a small upgrade on the suspension.

this one will cost a fortune
AAAssjani.gif
I am doing frame work, and complete rebuild on the motor to include a stroker crank and heavy clutch mod. Also plan on about $2500 for new suspension all around with wider a-arms.

I bought the quad in 01 new and paid $7200, and since then i have put a little over 4k into it with all the add ons and top end motor work. If you want to go fast on a quad skill is not enough it takes money, lots of money.

You go Dustin ! He is  currently ranked 6th in the state, amatuer class Desert Racing 686cc Yamaha Raptor.  Hurry up with the videos grampz I'm geekn ova here !  
biggrin.gif

Nice Quad! I had an 05 Raptor. 90% stock, not like yours. Yours is cool looking! Tons of fun!! Post pics when you are done!! Looks like riding there to. By me there is no where to ride, legally! I sold it about a year ago for that reason. For me to ride Legally I had to travel about 2 hours away. Got to be a pain in the arse!

I love riding my atv......don't do the racing thing...but I still have plenty of fun.
'03 Rancher. Currently shows about 5,000. miles on the clock..

IMG_0159.jpg

Nice man..I used to be pretty big into quads. Even tried TT racing my Banshee. I had a milled head, .40 bore with vito pistons, port and polish job, jet kit, bills pipes, toomy 2into1 open air filter, nerf bars, ac grab bar and mud screen, renthal bars...and you are right it takes alot of cash to make a quad go faster. But man they are a blast to ride.

a lot of people have already done that, usually just for drag racing
all_coholic.gif

Not sure how well it would hold up for desert racing purposes? It would add a lot of weight and considerable size to the frame as well, not to mention who wants to hit 4' whoop at 180mph
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Back