My 1st GoPro Vid...

MikeSomething

Registered
This was taken at Turkey Swamp Park (Millstone, NJ)
It didn't look like I was goin real fast, thankfully I got the speedo in most of the vid as a reference.
My friend in front is riding on a "Buell XB12s Lightning"....... Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/10120549

Last edited:
I like the footage, but I have to ask because I have yet to use my gopro, why is the video so choppy? I have dsl, is it my connection?

could be your connection speed I paused it to let bar get a little ahead an then it played smooth as glass.

good vid,cant wait till i get to try mine out,btw i paused as well but it still was a bit choppy as well.dunno

thats cool,how hard was it to edit?i have little comp skills and am just wondering.thanks
If you have Windows 7... Windows Movie Maker is pretty cut and dry... you just run the video on a timeline structure, add music, titles etc...If your running Windows XP and below, you need to convert the file.

Last edited:
If you have Windows 7... Windows Movie Maker is pretty cut and dry... you just run the video on a timeline structure, add music, titles etc...If your running Windows XP and below, you need to convert the file.

i have vista but am thinking of upgrading to 7 soon,thanks:beerchug:

How heavy does it feel mounted on your helmet like that ?

I would love to get one of those and take a cruise thru the keys with it.

How long will it record continuous ?

My only fear is that here in Florida if the police see me with that on they are sure to want to stop me to see video of 'what I was just doing' !

My only fear is that here in Florida if the police see me with that on they are sure to want to stop me to see video of 'what I was just doing' !

That's the beauty of it. There is no built in screen. They would have to have a computer with the correct cable to watch it. :rofl:

Great Vid. :beerchug: My GoPro HD just showed up today. I can't wait to try it out.

Your gonna tell a street beat pOpO it aint got a screen....:rofl:

Maybe he'll just borry it fer awhile..

I'm just kidding.

Just seems like with it on your helmet it may stand out a little more.

Can we get a pic of it on the helmet from another camera ?

i have vista but am thinking of upgrading to 7 soon,thanks:beerchug:

I have vista as well, have you tried the windows move maker on it? Works good and is easy. Not sure if its the same as windows 7 or not. I'll check the womens computer later today to see if they are the same thing.

I have vista as well, have you tried the windows move maker on it? Works good and is easy. Not sure if its the same as windows 7 or not. I'll check the womens computer later today to see if they are the same thing.
No, Windows 7 has and does the same thing, but the interface is alot different looking. People on here were saying you have to convert the file to something other than an MPEG4 to able to edit it on anything other than Windows 7.

Your gonna tell a street beat pOpO it aint got a screen....:rofl:

Maybe he'll just borry it fer awhile..

I'm just kidding.

Just seems like with it on your helmet it may stand out a little more.

Can we get a pic of it on the helmet from another camera ?

If you're worried about it being such a sore thumb sticking out try a Vholdr HD camera, much smaller and they mount very close to the helmet with a rail system.
ContourHD - HD Helmet Cam and 1080p HD Helmet Camera by VholdR

Back