Music in helmet

OK Louis sounds like a challenge to me....next time we hook up I'll put up my NEW country music against anything that you want to listen to
wink.gif
I'll pit your new country against my Adema    
biggrin.gif

Your gonna look soo slow  
poke.gif
You better check your tires first.....ooooooohhhhh how did all those nails get in there
laugh.gif

Great write up. I was thinking of buying me an IPod to listen to some tunes on the road but I'm sure I'll get arrested if I do.

OK Louis sounds like a challenge to me....next time we hook up I'll put up my NEW country music against anything that you want to listen to
wink.gif
Oh, you KNOW it doesn't matter what music *I* listen to, I'm always going to be a slow emmer effer.

biggrin.gif

But if we get you listenin' to some good ol Rob Zombie, I think we might be able to kick you up to the next level!

heheheheh

--Wag--

Speaking of music to avoid on the freeway, anything from a racing game should probably make the list. Have some tracks from Need for Speed Underground on my iPod and every time they comes on my reflexes kick into hooligan mode.
tounge.gif

My music collection only consists of rap. Three six mafia is good for the twisties and Kanye West is good for the Highway. In town, I leave the headphones off so I can hear "OOOOOOO look at that bike!"

Back