Best Biking Music ?

The climb of the revs from 6,000 on up suits me just fine. Music tends to take away from my concentration. No so when driving though, even with similar speeds.

I get that one needs to keep focused while riding, but I relax better while listening to music. Not loud, just background. That being said, My gym playlist consists of everything from Metallica to The Dandy Warhols.
Troy

Insane clown posse
AC\DC
Five Finger Death Punch
Old Metalica
Pretty much any hair bands

For those of you that don't ride with any music - that's fine and I would never tell anyone else that they had to or couldn't ride with music.

But for me riding and thinking about something else can be more distracting then riding with music.
Then outside thoughts don't come to mind as easily and frees me to enjoy the ride and even focus more when in traffic etc.

I have intercoms and when riding with someone else it sure is nice to know what they are thinking about doing before they do it.

i listen to mary j blige alot when im riding. 2015 street glide cvo , or the 2014 ultra limited.

honestly riding with tunes relaxes me and allows me to concentrate better. It seems like i flow better and i have had riding buddies ask me what the hell happened, all of a sudden im like glass on the road and fast as hell.

I've got playlist that I have used for 30 years. Van Halen, Scorpions, Boston, Journey, Hooters, The Cars, Huey Lewis.

Every time a song comes on it takes me back to highschool, then all the rides, all the friends, all the trips man I need a bike road trip like you can't believe.

I have several play lists that I made for riding, for different moods/types of rides. However, one of my go to selections is Volbeat- Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood. For those not familiar with them, it's kinda like Johnny Cash and Elvis started a rock band together. Very groovy!

Back