Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murray Pipe Map, help...

Highway

Registered
Hello all I ordered a Murray pipe and need a base line map to work with, does any one have a Murray map stock motor small air box mod and BMC race filter??? Thank you..
PS: If possible e-mail it to me napfam4@hotmail.com

doubt anyone is gonna have that 1, I got murray sidewinder on mine and I use the micron tune from powercommander site and tried 10 other maps off there and micron tune worked the best stock motor exh tune 63" and I went 9.38@145 5.98@118 1.43 60' last week on that map try it just my opinion

Try it, see if she likes it... If not, start a riot infront of the DynoJet's warehouse and see if you can get free stuff.

doubt anyone is gonna have that 1, I got murray sidewinder on mine and I use the micron tune from powercommander site and tried 10 other maps off there and micron tune worked the best stock motor exh tune 63" and I went 9.38@145 5.98@118 1.43 60' last week on that map try it just my opinion

There are two maps one for the 1999/2000 or for the 2002 Microm witch one did you use?

I have the 2000 Busa with a PCII, thanks....

Top Bottom