Mr Bogus is home

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Just offloaded and home in 1 piece.... plenty of pictures and stories to go with this trip...

Is going to take some time to sort out all the events of the weekend... pics to follow

beerchug.gif
great to see ya again
smile.gif

BTW, Randy it is not "OK" to chug 4 or 5 redbulls when you are tired and dehydrated... BAD!!!

Wayne, the MAP worked just fine! bike ran great.. I can tell you that a number of the bikes were running overly rich across the Cherahala (smell of raw gas)

and yes,,, ARKANSAS HERE WE COME!!

There's a photo I'd like to see Mr. B...I think it's on your camera
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

GREAT to meet you...you and your crew made my trip on Sunday morning...I'm still laughing about it...glad you're home and hope to see you again next year at the Bash
smile.gif

Gad you made it home safe Randy. I know all involved appreciated all the work you did to put it all together. See you in Arkansas.

Randy-it was great meeting you, had a great time, some great food, with some great people (yourself included...i guess
cool.gif
) now, we dont need to mention any late-night shenanigans here, or people's state of being when caught wandering thru Hotel lobbies at 3:30 in the morning
firedevil.gif
ok???
beerchug.gif

cant wait to hang witcha again bro-see you at the next Bash!
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

GREAT to meet you...you and your crew made my trip on Sunday morning...I'm still laughing about it...glad you're home and hope to see you again next year at the Bash
smile.gif
Oh would you be referring to my undercover investigative non participatory photo journalistic expose I did?

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Randy-it was great meeting you, had a great time, some great food, with some great people (yourself included...i guess
cool.gif
) now, we dont need to mention any late-night shenanigans here, or people's state of being when caught wandering thru Hotel lobbies at 3:30 in the morning
firedevil.gif
ok???
beerchug.gif

cant wait to hang witcha again bro-see you at the next Bash!
thumb_up.gif
See above post
laugh.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif
Oh would you be referring to my undercover investigative non participatory photo journalistic expose I did?  

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
Yea, right
rofl.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Glad you made it safe and sound and got a good days sleep too
laugh.gif
Chris was a champ... let me sleep most of the way home... the above 2 replies required long hours and 3 glasses of some drink Gixerhp gave me (something about 36 ounces of Rum/Malibu and a splash of Diet coke left me a bit..... well foggy on the night lets say....

Don I found the guys that must have "canned" your trailer too!!! pretty good reporting huh? It required great sacrifice to get to the bottom of the "Robbinsville Outlaws" motorcycle gang (TP gang) and was very scary!!

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
Yea, right
rofl.gif
Don I found the guys that must have "canned" your trailer too!!! pretty good reporting huh? It required great sacrifice to get to the bottom of the "Robbinsville Outlaws" motorcycle gang (TP gang) and was very scary!!

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Back