Moved for now!

VECTOR3

Registered
We moved to Pflugerville (Austin) for a while. Its nice here! I see lots of bikes around but only one Busa. Man, I see lots of scooters around here!!! strange
rock.gif

Where is the sports bike hangouts here?
laugh.gif
drools.gif

WELCOME to the neighborhood Vector!!!  Where are you from???

Rubber2Burn and I have lived in Pflugerville for almost two years now, and we have really enjoyed it.  There are some awesome twisties not too far away!!
thumb_up.gif

What brought you to P-ville??

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

JR, i figured as much time as ur down there it was inevitable. Hope u can still make a few of the Dallas Rides soon and will be available whenever they plan the Austin Meet n Greet!

Keep in touch bro!

WELCOME to the neighborhood Vector!!!  Where are you from???

Rubber2Burn and I have lived in Pflugerville for almost two years now, and we have really enjoyed it.  There are some awesome twisties not too far away!!
thumb_up.gif

What brought you to P-ville??

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

welcome.gif
Thanks for the welcome, my job got me here (Just a little mouse chasin the cheese). I'm in from Dallas.

when yall hook up drop me a line.

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

JR, i figured as much time as ur down there it was inevitable.  Hope u can still make a few of the Dallas Rides soon and will be available whenever they plan the Austin Meet n Greet!

Keep in touch bro!
I will be in dallas often, love the group rides up there. Thanks, now that im done with all this movin crap I'll be on line more.

hope to see yall soon.
super.gif

Sweet man another Org member in Pflugerville sent you a PM if you want to ride give me a shout I have a little rout I like to run in the evenings some times if you want to join me
beerchug.gif

I guess I don't count as a Plugerville resident, but I sure am close.
You should join the AustinSBR.com board. We have a great group of riders.
The bike night in Austin sucks, we have a weekly dinner ride + weekend rides. We were at the racetrack yesterday for a trackday.

I can show you some nice places to drag a knee on your big ole Busa
beerchug.gif

Back