Motorcycle "tote", any used?

impactks

MMA Trainer
Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTO-TOTE-SPORT-BIKE-MOTORCYCLE-CARRIER-TRAILER-RAMP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQite

mZ4651031971QQrdZ1" target="_blank"> Motocycle Tote.</a>

Sorry, didn't mean to say "any used".  I meant to say "anyone used"....
down.gif

Has anyone seen these or used one?  Are they "safe"?  They look really cool and leave your truck bed open for other gear.  Just not sure if they work like advertised...

Thanks

<!--EDIT|impactks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150808985 -->

NO-
But I was going to buy one until I got a ridiculous deal on my trailer. I still kinda want one because I think it would be easier than a trailer. If you search "hayabusa trailer" you can get the same product but with a picture with a busa on it.

Ebay removed the link. I guess it sold. How about this one:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTO-TOTE-SPORT-BIKE-MOTORCYCLE-CARRIER-TRAILER-RAMP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQite
mZ4651031971QQrdZ1" target="_blank"> Another Example.</a>

Not sure how much confidence I would have in that for hauling the scoot...

This looks like it might just work. I'd love to be able to take the Busa to the track on weekends as my pitbike. I wonder if it would really hold the weight of the bike wet (with fluids).

My truck is tall and getting it into the bed would require such a long ramp it's pointless. I hope someone has used one of these and posts.

I just purchased one of these from a dealer in Oklahoma.  I am driving to pick it up on Saturday to use 4th of July weekend.  The one I bought can hold up to 900 lbs (which is more than my tow receiver can handle).  I also upgraded it to include a 72 inch ramp.  This should be more than enough to make loading easy.

I will post a review after I use it July 4th weekend.

Wish me and my bike (gulp...) luck!

<!--EDIT|impactks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150911270 -->

Looks okay for a dirtbike but not for my Busa . And if you have a pickup all you'd need is a ramp and you could tie her done in the back . Money saved .

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150913119 -->

Back