Motorcycle money vs gun money

masterblaster

Registered
I haves a pot of money for fun stuff (guns, Ammo, M/C stuff), lately, over the last two months I been buying less M/C stuff and more gun stuff, (ammo mostly). Well, watching the ammo prices over the past 2 weeks it looks like I invested well. Same spike in demand happened with Clinton, 9/11, and Obama 08, now that the election is over and no jackbooted G-men knocked on your door its time to calm down so prices and supply would come back to normal. I need new tires and as long as you guys keep driving up bullet and gun prices the longer it will take me to get those tires. Please for safety sake, calm down with the ammo buying and go back to buying M/C stuff.

But I just bought a couple of lower receivers to start building a matching set of AR's for the wife and me... Lots more parts to go, and I can't stop now. Sorry about that. :laugh:

I am all set. I have moved on through food, water, fuel, now on comms. I'ma gonna get mah EXTRA December 8th.

Yes, I invested in precious metals back in late 08. You know, copper, brass, and lead? :laugh:

ETA: edited to add actual content.

I have many buckets. To the wife it is like three card monte. Simultaneously, I have Vance and Hines CS1 headers for the busa, a set of anodized red bolts for the busa, an ACOG for my main AR, an Aimpoint T1 for my 308 AR, and an icom VHF/UHF transceiver inbound along with a grecom prs-500 triple trunking scanner and a set of VHF handheld transceivers.

Hmmm. I am sure I missed something. But it ain't ammo, brother.

But I just bought a couple of lower receivers to start building a matching set of AR's for the wife and me... Lots more parts to go, and I can't stop now. Sorry about that. :laugh:

Keep us updated on that build Daniel, my OCD loves matching stuff, especially guns :thumbsup:

Back