Motorcycle Camping@Ebbetts Pass

How did you keep the beer cold? You brought beer didn't you? that is a must for camping...:beerchug:

P6060598.JPG

Good Stuff OZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Me, How did you Deal with the Oil Leaking from John's Harley :laugh:

Good Stuff OZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Me, How did you Deal with the Oil Leaking from John's Harley :laugh:

hes got 70,000 on it and she runs great but we went round and round about his bike all night:laugh: i PMed ya

That's my iodea of a MC trip. I used to do it a lot when I rode Goldwings. I was the official hauler for the BMW group I used to ride with. Someday I'll pack the back of the Busa and head out again. That's the best............:thumbsup:

Ebbetts Pass is on Hwy 4 here in Northern California, it is one of the highest passes in the mountains here. Hwy 4 begins its climb up off of hwy 49 (the gold country) and heads east eventially ending some 80 miles later at a town called Markleville which is not far from North Lake Tahoe:beerchug:

:eek3:
I couldn't sleep outside knowing a bear could by eating my leg as a mid-nite snack, I am pretty sound sleeper :laugh: that cabin or house wasn't available? Great pics btw thanks for sharing

I want a tent too, to aggravate the bear to make some noise.....beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup:

Rob, this is crazy, KentoMoto (Kent) just called me and said he did an overnight ride including Ebbetts and spent the night in Markleville! You guys were so close.....I'm glad you had fun! Doyle

Back