MotoGP this week-end

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Who do you think will get the win on Motegi circuit in Japan?

Real stop/start circuit. Rossi use to do good here, but think they are still working the Duc.

Think it will be between Stoner and Lorenzo, hope Stoner gets it. Spies may do better on this circuit, due to fitness condition.

The more technical the track the better chance Lorenzo has. Honda and Stoner are the combo to beat. They are the best bike and best rider this season.

via Tapatalk

Hey Guys, Watch out for Bautista, I think we may get a we pleasent surprise about how high he ranks, But usual 3 in usual order for me, Stoner-Lorenzo - Pedrosa

It's Stoner's race to lose, but Pedrosa will be right on his tail.

Hope Rossi get's a better bike next year.

Sky I'm with you, it would be good to see the doctor operate again, just read hopper is racing this weekend, should be interesting

The more technical the track the better chance Lorenzo has. Honda and Stoner are the combo to beat. They are the best bike and best rider this season.

via Tapatalk

best bike, yes. best rider, not so much

Mr. Spies is really under the weather, had to skip FP2. I was hoping for a really strong showing from him. We shall see.
As expected Repsol Honda is kicking azz, 1,2,3 with Pedrosa leading. Ducati may have some thing this weekend.

I watched FP2 (TODAY, AT WORK, ON MY NEW COMPUTER) :)

I am sooo bad.

Back