MotoGP 2020

Suzy for the win! And third! And now leading the points! Young Marquez finished second. Apparently he (can) do it in the dry. Qd @ 10th, 11th and 6th, they finished on the podium. The pole sitter finished 18th. Was probably sore as hell after his get off. Cal managed over 216 mph in qualifying. The entire field Qd over 200. Wonder what the tach read at over 348 kph/216+mph?
5367B752-30AB-4356-B25E-FB7956DB05DC.png
181D6245-3F3E-4363-A19C-F55C9C49913D.png
886897F3-5B16-436D-A597-8FB2B3F9CCCD.png
Compare the Q times to their finished places.

AM is very impressive. I wonder if Honda wishes they were keeping him on the main team for another year.

AM is very impressive. I wonder if Honda wishes they were keeping him on the main team for another year.

Well, he’s been impressive for the last two races so I’ll wait and see. He hasn’t crashed out with a nasty high side yet but, his last two 2nd place finishes were impressive. Poor Fabio wishes he’d taken the day off I bet. He had to be feeling some pain. Even in good health I can only imagine what it’s like to run up to and over 200 mph for 25 laps, much less dicing with other riders, passing, braking and getting passed. Must be one helluva workout! Sad not seeing Rossi on the track too. Gives me an idea when he won’t ever return and unless he runs a GP team, his absence will be felt by many.

Well, he’s been impressive for the last two races so I’ll wait and see. He hasn’t crashed out with a nasty high side yet but, his last two 2nd place finishes were impressive. Poor Fabio wishes he’d taken the day off I bet. He had to be feeling some pain. Even in good health I can only imagine what it’s like to run up to and over 200 mph for 25 laps, much less dicing with other riders, passing, braking and getting passed. Must be one helluva workout! Sad not seeing Rossi on the track too. Gives me an idea when he won’t ever return and unless he runs a GP team, his absence will be felt by many.
Fabio said his front tyre pressure went thru the roof , and im sure he was bloody sore to.

Well, he’s been impressive for the last two races so I’ll wait and see. He hasn’t crashed out with a nasty high side yet but, his last two 2nd place finishes were impressive.
Yes what i mean last 2 races he is coming into his own and finally finding the race pace he needs. Now if he can only find a decent qualifying time. I'd be curious to know what the finishing time was for everyone if you started each racers counter when they actually crossed the starting line. Although that might be an unfair advantage to racers further back since they would be crossing that line at a higher speed.

It was a very good 2nd and thru all his own doing and not because others crashed around him ;)

Yup! I just like seeing guys work their way through the field. MM would be sitting on pole and then would just finish in front. Feel like this year we are seeing so much of the battles throughout the field bc everyone is in a race to be champion.

Lots of crashes in Moto2 front end wipe outs, that championship is wide open with the top 3 riders within 5 points of each other.
Moto3 the pick of the bunch again as far as battleing is concerned, so many twists till the finish line.

So will AM have a good qualifying this week? I have to imagine riding a high from last week and its the same track.

So will AM have a good qualifying this week? I have to imagine riding a high from last week and its the same track.
He sure will take alot out of last week and good luck to him.

Aragon is going into lockdown on Monday so it will be a BIG TEAM effort im sure in packing up and legging it after the races, no time for celebrations :mad:

Nope can't find qualifying speed. AM 10TH and a surprise pole for Taaka
Not so sure a surprise pole as he's been smashing it all weekend, Takaaki even manages himself , he negotiated against the Honda bigwigs very well for the next few seasons as he gets factory bikes from next year onwards.
No title this year again for Ducati...a total disaster this weekend so far.

Aw geeze out wide a bit 4th or so corner and Takaaki's gone !

Alex Marquez looked good to till he didnt

Well done Franco cool calm and collected an excellent 1st place and a late tyre change.

Alex Rins a good 2nd - he said this was a faster race and he was right , 7 seconds faster than last weekend !

Joan Mir retains leadership and a solid 3rd , Suzuki are coming along well :super:

Takaaki gotta be so upset from that. Little too wide, tires still a little too cold and boom dreams spoiled for now.

Didn't get a good camera angle to see what happened to AM but was upset seeing that.

Overall great race with lots of good passes.

Great day for Suzuki,,,,,,,,,been a long time coming,,,,,,,,,Mir and Rins had a perfect day :beerchug:Also props to Sylvain Guintoli for developing the bike:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great day for Suzuki,,,,,,,,,been a long time coming,,,,,,,,,Mir and Rins had a perfect day :beerchug:Also props to Sylvain Guintoli for developing the bike:thumbsup:
Yes it was an awesome display from the Suzi fella's, that heart rate monitor they placed on Davida Brivio (suzuki team boss) was priceless :laugh:
Pol Espargaro did a great job for 3rd as well.

Yes it was an awesome display from the Suzi fella's, that heart rate monitor they placed on Davida Brivio (suzuki team boss) was priceless :laugh:
Davida looked like he was close to having a heart attack.........shows how much it means to them. :bowdown:

Check out Moto2 Q2,,,,,,,,#33 Bastianini makes the best save I've ever seen.:bowdown:

Great battle in the last couple of laps today with Franco edging out Jack both passing aggressive but cleanly and each acknowledged that.

But a MASSIVE congrats to SUZUKI and Joan Mir for winning the 2020 MotoGp title with 1 race to go :beerchug:
First title for Suzuki since KR junior in 2000.

Great way to celebrate 100 years for Suzuki too :D

Back