Motec Fuel Management

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if any one has ever used or heard about Motec. I am contemplating getting this and using it on my 03. I belive this system has the capabilities to use an O2 sensor and compensate for Press Temp and Manifold Press and Altitude. I am willing to spend the money if I never have to worry about remapping. Let me know what you guys think.

now i would have to be doing some serious riding or racing one to drop $4k on a fuel management system. man that wuld buy a lotta track time. but to never have to remap again, that would be the shiznit

I'll continue to remap...I could damn near buy another bike with that cheddar...

I just have too much time and imagination on my hands. I do have a good friend in Kansas that is a dealer for Motec and all they do is tune mini sprint cars with Motec and 600cc street bike engines. Can you imagine a 600 with 150RWHP in a sprint car!!! Of course that is on Alcohol and complete engine build but still that is a lot for a 600.

Yea your right, I still ave to map it, I still think I am going to go with the Yosh EMS and have a custom map made like you said in another post johnny. Mapp it without the TRE and just use one map, I guess that is the best way, if you have any other insight let me know cause I still can't make up my mind if I want to use the three way map switch and the other bells and whistles. Give me all of your opinions on the subject so I can make a good decision. I have watched you alot on the boards and value your opinions. Thanks for anything you can give me to help.

I still think I am going to go with the Yosh EMS and have a custom map made like you said in another post johnny. Mapp it without the TRE and just use one map, I guess that is the best way, if you have any other insight let me know cause I still can't make up my mind if I want to use the three way map switch and the other bells and whistles.
Ok I'm looking at the same deal, the Yosh EMS with 3pos switch. But my question was about mapping it without the TRE. Ok so if you do this how is the map affected when you added the TRE??? Do you need a seperate map WITH a TRE?:super: Thanks gotta understand a thing before i drop any $$$ on it :bounce:

Back