More Tasty Treats

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
Because we're old, we went to bed about 10:00 last night, so we welcomed in the New Year today.

00BusaTX and 00NurseTX helped out...Dan fired up the grill and it got loaded down with snow crab clusters, shrimp and jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, shrimp and wrapped with bacon. Of course, I had to include homemade challah-style bread.

Here's the table before we all sat down.

View attachment 1513544

and here it is after the carnage was finished.

View attachment 1513545

Note: the vegetables are basically untouched.

Yes, this is the plan to help us all get to ninja riding weight by the Spring Bash.

Oh YUM!!! you are making a case for "Shrimp" at bash this year.. (provided we get enough demand) :)

oh and pics of the grill please... I dream about a grill like that one :)

Man I can't wait until Sunday. I hope someone has a wheelbarrow to cart me home. Well my home away from home.:whistle: It is good that I only drink Juice, Milk, Water and maybe a soda or two. If I drank beer it would fill me up to much to eat all of that. :laugh:

Looks good Dan, Di, Mike and "Mrs. Mike"?Be ready Sunday. And Joshep also.
This may be the most friends I have met in one place at on time. I hope I have enough batteries for my camera. When I start posting I might be able to get a page in my own thread.:rofl::poke:
Can't wait.

Is there a way to post the taste to me, Damn that shrimp looks good :bowdown:

Last edited:
Is there a pay to post the taste to me, Damn that shrimp looks good :bowdown:

might be able to pick you up on my way through to Dallas. Wont be coming back until Tuesday Morning.
PM with a number we can chat on.
Kevin

I just want to say that I finally became coherant at about 11:00 last night from the food coma. Thanks again to Dan and HRH........ :beerchug:

looks yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :thumbsup:

sure sounded like HRH was stepping up to make these at the spring bash... didnt you hear that too Randy :laugh:

just sayin :whistle:

looks yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :thumbsup:

sure sounded like HRH was stepping up to make these at the spring bash... didnt you hear that too Randy :laugh:

just sayin :whistle:
always room for another cook at Bash :)

Back