More on global warming in Indiana

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Well we are in the midst of a heat wave... -5 on the way to work and we are now at a toasty -1 (-16 windchill)

it really is so cold that you can see a good fart travel through the air as a puff of steam... :whistle:

I invented global warming
Al Gore.....

Brother, I don't even want to tell you what the weather is like here :whistle:

But, you know that I will :cool:

Forecast for today is 74* and mostly sunny :laugh:

Supposed to be 87 here today. My hands were a little cold on the B-King on my way in today, should have worn my glove liners :poke:

Winter sucks here, can't wait for it to be over :rofl: ???

yeah, we have had an unreasonable amount of warm weather latley. I think it was 63 degrees yesterday, 68 degrees the day before that.

We are planning on going to the mountains this weekend to play in the snow (I love the stuff) but I am afraid it might be so warm there might not be any snow.

I like playing in the snow..

I plan on taking a long sleeve shirt in case it gets a little chilly there it might be down to 45 in the mountains (burrrr)

I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!! It was -4 this morning while i was driving to work....I had to load a few things in the bed of my truck to bring to work...and in the 2 minutes i was doing that...my nose hairs froze!!! I think we are supposed to get to a high of 11 today in KC!! Wow...i wonder if glaciers are melting today?

Dumb azz me. I needed to go out to the car and get something. So I throw on shorts and a T-shirt. Walk outside barefoot to the car like that. Man it is cold. -11 when I did that. What was I thinking? Oh yeh Global Warming. I shoul dbe able to ride year round in oh say a million years.:whistle:

But, you know that I will :cool:

Forecast for today is 74* and mostly sunny :laugh:

You, MR, are very cruel!!!!

www_MessenTools_com-Cold-Congelado-Gorro.gif

So'k I will wait till like 3 in the morning and call him again...

Oh I guess let him have his stinky ole 74 degree weather for now. Spring will be here soon enough and I am sure he will want a turn with the sheep apron at the bash!!!!!! :rofl:

Oh I guess let him have his stinky ole 74 degree weather for now. Spring will be here soon enough and I am sure he will want a turn with the sheep apron at the bash!!!!!! :rofl:
have you ever had a picture taken that you felt might haunt you for the rest of your life?

Well maybe that would be too harsh. Ok, 3am phone calls will have to do. :whistle:

BA on a serious note, I do hope you enjoy your nice weather. Go riding for the rest of those who can't right now. :thumbsup:

We had -1 this morning. Up to 7 now :laugh:. I still scootered in, although the Zuma was a little hard to start this morning. Carbureted POS :lol:

Back