mmmmmmmmmmm. taste like chicken

wow.gif
ahhhhhhhhh it will wash right out
laugh.gif

Yuk.... Where would to start to clean that one up..

Bummer, I know EXACTLY how that feels. I hit a pheasant at a speed I'm not gonna mention with my old BMW 7. Pics attached.

Didn't half give me a fright, but it didn't come through, perhaps because it hit the screen on the side rather than the middle so perhaps a bit more strength there.

The screen held, but not before dumping one of the layers of glass all over me. Little shards of glass cut my forearms and my fingers while I was trying to pick it all off.

Wouldn't like to hit a bird on the bike, that would be difficult to deal with.

P10100020.jpg

Stupid birds. I almost caught one with my helmet one day. Prolly would have taken my head off. 60 mph + bird speed and it was a big black bird. Hey maybe the busa should have eaten it.

I got smacked by a bat on my visor one night... I was moving pretty fast and that sucker blew up... the guy at A-plus must of thougth I commited a serious act of violence on someone:laugh: Not as bad as that car though...

Didn't someone on here from Texas have a Buzzard drop a dead animal on them or something like that? I remember reading the post and I still have visions of it when I see road kill or buzzards sitting in the ditch!

tagged an owl with front of my Busa and top of helmet running 70 If I wouldn't have ducked down might have been BAD

Yuk! That is gonna be a pain to clean up!

Not to mention getting the "dead chicken" smell and blood out of the leather seats!

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134753727 -->

Back