mmmmmmm Bologna!!

WWJD, now that looks like a good samwich ova there. One suggestion is to make a jam samwich... what ya do is take those there chips and place them between the chees and the bread, then ever so forcefully... JAM!!!! it together.. now ya got a jam samwich.:D

BTW WWJD, all that picture proves is that YOU NEED A WOMAN!!
ices_rofl.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
yeah, you are right... what with Anna gone and all.... oh well.

But ya know, being single has it's benefits!
smile.gif
Like eating whatever the heck I want without listening to someone itching about it. I can leave my socks wherever I want... stay out, do whatever I want, whenever, play video games for 9 hours on a saturday and not listen to someone bark about chores....

...so, bologna isn't so bad. I eat steak and lobster whenever also!

You can HAVE yer women! I need a break!
biggrin.gif

FREE WILL BABY!! hahahhahaha

Hey bill, I'll be in Wisconson on ROAD AMERICA track this summer! You should come too. You can get 2 free 20 min track sessions and I personally GUARENTEE it's the best fun you had on a cycle or your money back!
smile.gif
But yes, I fdefinitely will make it out there more than once

WWJD, now that looks like a good samwich ova there. One suggestion is to make a jam samwich... what ya do is take those there chips and place them between the chees and the bread, then ever so forcefully... JAM!!!! it together.. now ya got a jam samwich.:D
har har har!
biggrin.gif
:p I almost posted a pic a PB&J but bologna won teh coin toss for dinner
smile.gif

good lord...the cabin fever is settin in...

And BTW....thanks for the info on Bologna, BT. I never knew that. I'll definitely be passin it in the deli section.
wow.gif

Now that looks really good WWJD. I think I might have to go get something to eat now!

BTW WWJD, all that picture proves is that YOU NEED A WOMAN!!
ices_rofl.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
yeah, you are right... what with Anna gone and all.... oh well.

But ya know, being single has it's benefits!
smile.gif
  Like eating whatever the heck I want without listening to someone itching about it.  I can leave my socks wherever I want... stay out, do whatever I want, whenever, play video games for 9 hours on a saturday and not listen to someone bark about chores....

...so, bologna isn't so bad.  I eat steak and lobster whenever also!

You can HAVE yer women!  I need a break!  
biggrin.gif

FREE WILL BABY!!  hahahhahaha
I'm single too WWJD, so we have a few things in common. I agree with what you say, and NO!!... I'm not considering any same-sex relationships either! (that one was before someone tried starting some shiite up...) Ain't nuthin' short on me but my toes...
biggrin.gif
Anyway, I thought that you left Anna for Adrianna?
rock.gif
What's the deal? Maybe you need another pic to get your ol' engine cranked up again...

adriana22.jpg

biggrin.gif

pics are okay, but there's nothing to FEEL. that and dating models IS overated and is EXACTLY like you expect it to be if you follow. deep down inside I know are women are the same.... hey we could start a single guy thread! hahahha I dont think that's been done on here yet. Adrrieannea is married so I can't even see her... or her fresh, brown skin, tiny blank bra and panties... cant see ANY of it. nope. blind as a....a.... anything without eyes. yup

decisions... decisions...

Bologna? or New girlfriend? Freedom? or New girlfriend? hmmmmmmm.........

That burger DOES look fine! I chose that pic because of it's particularly FRESH, and JUICEY look. I'm licking my screen right now... needs more ketchup

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106331344 -->

I saw a show a while ago, it was about advertisers taking pictures of food. Turns out, the food that is photoghraphed is in noway edible anymore. It has been painted and dressed up so much for the photo shoot, it is not food anymore
laugh.gif

I am always reminded of that when I order something and it dosn't look quite like the picture
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106356502 -->

Hey bill, I'll be in Wisconson on ROAD AMERICA track this summer!  You should come too.  You can get 2 free 20 min track sessions and I personally GUARENTEE it's the best fun you had on a cycle or your money back!  
smile.gif
 But yes, I fdefinitely will make it out there more than once
Give me some dates when you find out. I am guessing you need full leathers to attend? I would love to go to a track day. I heard it benefits everyday riding as well.(cornering technique and stuff) I am definitely interested. Where is it at in Wisconsin?

you don't need full leathers, just jacket, boots, helmet, gloves. here's a link free track day sessions

I can not 100% guarentee they will allow intro free sessions at Road America, because of it's popularity, but it is SO worth a shot. I will be going for sure, as it will be my pinicle of track days - unless I crate my bike to Japan for a run on Suzuka but that doesn't seem too realistic this year. Anyway, I will have to get a room for my trip and you are welcome to bunk there if you want.

Download the Rider's Manual and soak it up. It seems like a lot of info but it's not if you print it out. And yes, track days are INCREDIBLY educational even for everyday riding! I felt my baby huffin and puffin at FULL ON RACE ROCKET speeds, leanin, divin, hammerin, breakin' OH YEAH!!! dont get me started

Ahhh...this board was the coolest thing I've ever found on the internet (not counting pictures of naked women
smile.gif

Ya know threads like this make me feel like we all live next door to each other....or actually, like we all go to school with each other (I still don't know if its high school or elementary school, though.)

There are a few threads about technical stuff here and there (which are invaluable), but there are alot of threads like this one, which is basically just fun interaction with friends.

This is a good place to be, its like recess at school!

NOW....TAG YOUR IT!

I can't play, Jay
sad.gif
Dog ate my homework and I'm spending recess rewriting my essay for 6th period. Ms. Johnson is such a wench! ...and yet, kinda hot in a skirt on somedays...
bdm.com

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106402822 -->

Back