Missing title

Darn,,just take away ALL my fun,,,but good for you,,looks like he's a man of his word,,just slow about it,,:laugh:

I would hate to do this, but it might be worth the saved headache. Consider that this guy screwed you and he has no motivation to send you a title since you have already paid him. You have no leverage left on him and he holds the title. Time to take your medicine. Offer him an extra $50 or even $100 to send you the title C.O.D. The package needs to be marked "CAUTION VERY FRAGILE INSPECT UPON DELIVERY" Agree that you will pick up the package or envelope at a UPS or FED EX store where you can inspect the contents of the package BEFORE paying for it. You get the title, he sticks you for another "fitty" or "hundo" and you part ways.

Sucks.....yes....but cheaper than the court system

I would hate to do this, but it might be worth the saved headache. Consider that this guy screwed you and he has no motivation to send you a title since you have already paid him. You have no leverage left on him and he holds the title. Time to take your medicine. Offer him an extra $50 or even $100 to send you the title C.O.D. The package needs to be marked "CAUTION VERY FRAGILE INSPECT UPON DELIVERY" Agree that you will pick up the package or envelope at a UPS or FED EX store where you can inspect the contents of the package BEFORE paying for it. You get the title, he sticks you for another "fitty" or "hundo" and you part ways.

Sucks.....yes....but cheaper than the court system

I would of rode, flew my ass down there before I give someone else money for not doing what they were suppose to do. Good thing is that its on its way to daddy.v:thumbsup:

Back