Mirrors

Nice! Those look sweet!

I'm still trying to decide if I want to order chrome mirrors or just paint the stock ones.. If I go with chrome ones, I would need something close to the same size as the stock mirrors.. I like using my mirrors ALOT so don't want to compromise use for looks....

cool.gif

r8

Those are nice out of my price range right now but if you like and want to sell your stock mirrors hit me up in need of them
beerchug.gif

Those are nice out of my price range right now but if you like and want to sell your stock mirrors hit me up in need of them
beerchug.gif
I'm going to have the Pusher paint them! I'm the type of person that gets bored with stuff really easy like, so, have the option to have different looks, keeps my mind from wanting something new!

those are sweet. I am looking for chrome mirrors myself. the downfall I have been finding is the chrome ones don't fold in, but those do.. I may have to look into them.

I have and sell these and getting the Chrome GSXR mirrors above that were talked about in the other post for my gsxr1000..

SA400048.jpg

They look good and the price is not bad! The range of adjustment looks good too!
thumb_up.gif

Back
Top Bottom