Mind Altering Drug Links on LABusa\'s ??

Rather than "sensor" information and material that kids will eventually run across and need to say yes or no to on their own, wouldn't it be better to educate them and encourage more parental involvement to teach right and wrong at an early age?

Don't "govern" our way around the fundamentals of free will.

Hapo not "defend" any one...just state the facts of the matter...like any one of you(us) would not get as much as we could for our beloved Busa if it got trashed in a accident deemed not our fault....and when is the last time you saw any cop on the wrong side of the bench in Traffic Court? As for the rest, well, right or wrong, some drugs are illeagl, and FC is a COP, and I'm sure AI has more important things to worry about than a loud mouth DARE cop with an insurance claim...allthough apparently some of you morons don't...

...for the record, FC, as much as I enjoy monkey sex myself, and have been known to quaff a pint or two on occasion, it the abuse of booze and illigitamate sexual behavior that ends or destroys more lives, familys, and careers than all other vices combined...it wern't no car load of doped up teenagers that totaled two cars and fuked up my body for life, twice...in each case it was an older, drunken, cronic drinker. In one case a close pal of the Chief's, and in another an actual CTSP Captain....this aint Hapo's opinions, either, tas the fak, Jak! As far as the damage a sexual predetor can do, well, if I wuz a cop that would be my game, the dopers are just evolution in action, I'm sure Darwin would approve...it is my opinion that all known chickin hawks should be put humainly to "sleep", (personaly I think they should be disabled and tossed into a pit with a bunch of their victems' grandmothers with sharp, pointy sticks) and that causing the death or injury of another while dui should be a capitol offence...but with a bunch of boozed up, philandering crooks running the country, don't hold your breath...just keep giveing up your Constitutional Rights one by one as they are deemed "politicly incorrect". Oh yea, don't forget to pay your taxes on time either,as Cuban Cigars and Dom P. are getting pricy these days...

Black Panther---Touche'!!! and remind me never to piss you off. I still can't believe you're only 20 yrs. old. I must say, I'm quite impressed.

May God protect the chicken hawk that bothers my little girls or my wife, and the drunk/stoned driver that hurts them.

Actually Hapo, not even God could pull that one off, because I'd take that man straight to Hell.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 15 December 1999).]

The saddest part is that FC thinks we will be impressed if we ever meet him...NOT! As I have stated before, I actually feel sorry for FC, I think his ego or whatever gets in the way of his perception of reality. I seriously doubt that he has many (any?) real friends, and those that he thinks as friends probably really don't like him. Websters should have a picture of FC under hyprocrite. As Dirty Pete once said: if FC came clean he would probably have more support from this board than he can imagine. As it stands now, is there even one single person on this site that even likes him? FC, I for one would really like to meet you in person, not a threat, I'm just curious. You are not very likable on this board, but MAYBE in person you are different. If anyone ever meets the mysterious FC, let us know the real scoop. And FC, if you do have kids, particually daughters, don't call them "broads", and don't refer to their genitalia as a "pus*y", otherwise your kids might end up using illicit substances just to forget about you. I'm really not trying to be mean here, I'm just trying to drive a point home. Good luck FC....

...this thread is a goof! You all wanna dump on FC for maxing out his ins.claim! Then call him a hypocit for adviseing all straight up about his veiws and policy on drugs...a DARE cop no less...Hapo has freinds and family in Law Enforcement and would never place them in a position that required them to ignore a crime shoved right in their face...such a lack of repect could be caused by the morons getting so wacked out on their drugs that they thought is was "cool" to try and "Turn On" a cop and partake of illicet substances in plain sight...I'm shure that my uncle and cousin have relized a thing or two was going on at family gatherings and such, but no one ,even my Evil Biker cousin, ever put them in a position where they would be forced to notice what was going on...nor do we have steet races in their towns...this is just plain respect, and saddly lacking in todays world...so far I like the FalconCOP161 fine...even if he isn't passing out "get out of jail free" cards to .org members...just don't try to pass him the jiont, morons! You never know for shur(and niether does IA) what a cop may "see" or "not see", but when you shove your indescretions in his face, you leave him little choice, and in fact are making a "DARE"!

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 15 December 1999).]

To be honest Dazee, I don't know. The industry began requiring drug testing at the same time I began commercially flying (1989). I believe that an employer has the right to ask an employee not to engage in illegal behavior while under his employ. But I suppose that if they didn't have these requirements I might occasionally imbibe.

what a suprise, Hapo defending FakinCop. FakinCop and Hapo sound to me like the same person. A "real" police officer does not express his/her views the way FakinCop does. By the way FakinCop, I haven't forgot about you. Funny how Hapo mentioned I/A......start worrying! I've got some people interested in what you have been saying, keep it up! Be seeing ya....LOSER!

So Happo, Ive got a question. You said that the friends of a cop should not "push" activities in his/her face, otherwise there is little choice as to the result. Hmmm. I am REALLY confused. What is riding above the speed limit? Yes, I realize the two issues have different consequences, but the findamental issue of a sack of sh*t cop's biased and flagrant abuse of his position as a law enforcement official is the same in either instance. FC is human (it pains me to admit this) and therefore has his faults. His judgement and choices may not be perfect, but what he is advocating is blatant disregard for the law. Sure, he enforces his bullsh*t drug agenda to the letter of the law, but if the law happens to interfere with his life in a negative way i.e. a sum of cash from an insurance settlement which is why we have a thread on a different board looking for the lowest rates and why we get bilked around every corner for our high insurance rates, he seems to decide "Hey, f*ck it, I'm a cop and I'm above the law." How incredibly f*cked up is that? The whole issue has risen above the drug level and is now an issue of a man's(?) abuse of a privelege. FC, obviously the police academy doesnt test for character, morality, or a sense of decency. I hope that you are the poorest example of a NJ police officer, for all new jersians sake. Your "friends" should be wary of any interaction with you. You are like a lame family dog who at any moment will bite the children for no good reason except for your mean streak. I recommend you retire from duty. I am a strong believer in karma and you are seriously lacking in it. Eventually this sh*t will come around to bite you. I hope that the real police officers on this site like REALCOP and Grumpy see you for what you really.

~BP

Hey REALCoook,,welcome back,,going to the bike show in Feb ??,,C'mon over,,hope to see/meet you there. We'll talk about Stuff. :)

PS-by the Way,,BLOW ME :)

How's that ??

Email me, we'll correspond

Better yet Call me Tough guy ??,201-237-1007

Ciao 161 ®

Hey FalconCop;

I'm a pilot and am tested for drugs on a regular basis, so I don't use them. But I must add that I think you are a hypocritical, law breaking (insurance fraud), sleaze-ball, piece of crap if I have ever seen one.

By the way, my best friend from childhood is a cop in Oregon and he would bust me as fast as he would bust anyone else he caught breaking the law! You on the other hand are a loser!

[This message has been edited by bhmadsen (edited 15 December 1999).]

bhmadsen, just curious, do you not take drugs because you don't want to, or because you are tested for them ?

Just wondered, no personal judgement either way. Just a slow day and I was following this soap and before I knew it I was typing again . . . .

Back