Mind Altering Drug Links on LABusa\'s ??

About as compatable as a juvenile delinquent and an HK-91!

Todd ®

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 13 December 1999).]

Because LABusa.com ® is the Dark Busa site. As in a black sheep site, but not as in sheep site. Ducmanic you aren't sacrificing sheep are you!

It just brings out the HatBusafield's against the McBusacoy's in the Site fued.
Damn, Ducmanic even has a recipe for "shine" over there. Why do you think the chamelian skinz are mentioned at that site,
EVIL! I tell you - EVIL!
Next it will be SATANICBusa.com!

Remember that you live in the tightass north east not the meca of spirituality - LA.
It's just a geographic issue, could this be a future topic for National Geographic Explorer?

LOL, maybe because it is the net?

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 13 December 1999).]

If you're going to grow apples don't plant them in the middle of the HW where we all ride.

KA showed us what the post "I dunno" looks like when written under the influence of salvia divinorum. Don't get those leaves get caught in your fuel filter KA.

[This message has been edited by sherm (edited 13 December 1999).]

Well,,thanks for the Info,,He can take his BUllSHITT site,,and feed his kids the shitt he promotes. Hear me Duc ??,,Thought so. If I tend to offend others with my comments,,"Who cares",,when it comes to Drugs,,get a Life & Grow up,,****king Moron.

161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 13 December 1999).]

Plus it looks like by some of the other Links,,Some people Enjoy "Paying" for Pussyy

Geez what a Loser,,you ever gonna be in NJ ??

For those who disagree,,Give some of your kids those Drugs,,huh ?? Thought so.

161 ®

Sherm, don't take the above so serious as I sure wasn't.

Ducmanic has the right to present any view he see's fit, it is his site.

As far as law breaking goes, you ride a WHAT?

FalconCop was just offering his view of a mototcycle site endorsing an altered state.
It also should make you question NASCAR with all the beer sponsors. 300,000 fans drinking beer all day in the sun watching the races. And none of them drive home under the influence. But that is OK - NOT!

Factory your choice of words was wise, better to educate than to force thoughts on our children. Spend time with your kids, do something beyond buying them a new video game. Teach them responsibility!

And proud of it to be "UPTIGHT" About Drug use ,,you Moron. Got Kids ?? Turbo, Have Duc & his Boys at his Awsome SITE Feed your kids some of the SHITT you can Whip up on the Site.

Damn Right true Colors

161 ®

Clearly the theme is LABusa's, however, I've seen Duc post several comments stating that the goal of the site is to "reflect the LA lifestyle".

Maybe it's incorrect to classify it as a "Hayabusa site"?

Duc, not trying to speak for you or your site, just an observation.

The point is it's not a site that belongs to the Hayabusa, but to Ducmanic. His site, his interest. That's not to say that he's a drug addict, no far from it. It's something, FC, that I'd bet money you'd fight for. Free speech. You don't need to agree with it, but you do have to recognize his right to it. We've had this free speech topic before, it's not new.

..i bet FC would fight even harder to fuk up dopers...that part of his job...fighting to defend the constitusional amendments would be the job of the military, who saddly seem to have forgotten this, or a well organized milita, failing that, which will certainly be composed largly of current and prior military and police personel and not a bunch of isolated neo-nazi "survivalists", as the media would have you believe...in the mean time FC can go merrily on his way busting crak heads, of which there is a bumper crop of this year in NJ, for all the good it will do...it goes to the top...the ansewer is education ,not laws, and like Kaw said...too many of us are too "busy" to spend time with our kids...so **** happens..."You want Quake3 for X-Mas Jimmy? Mommy has to lay down for a while..."

FalconCop started this thread and kept it on topic. What is wrong with that.

Sherm is salvia divinorum a new food for monkeys, it sounds like monkey spit to me.

Just keep it away from Hapo, he has enough problems these days. Anyone looking for antique new england monkey kennels?
Hap may have a deal for you!

Falcon Cop give it too em hard! Stand up and bend her over your principles, strippers are people too!

Well, I never mentioned any names, but yes, it was you, FC, that I had in mind when typing that. Reeled you in. And as predicted you started with the name calling. The reference about being uptight had nothing to do with drug use itself, just the reference to it on a website seems to FC to be equatable with using drugs. Try not to be so narrow minded. Perhaps you should tell the D.A.R.E. kids how to bilk insurance companies, or is that acceptable to you since there was/is no mention of drugs? Yes FC, I do have kids, and I'd like to think they are smart enough to see when something is done "tongue in cheek". If that type of exposure makes kids use drugs, then imagine what some of the liquor/beer ads do to kids as well. Give kids some credit, they are much smarter than you may realize and SHOULD make their own decisions about things. All we can do is try to set a good example, but that doesn't necessarily mean keeping the real world from them. FC, I think you may mean well about this, but you certainly send mixed messages. Look back on some of your prior posts and you'll see what I mean. And I'm sure many kids were impressed by your mention of the "P" word. Right about now if I were to stoop to your level I would start the name calling, but I won't stoop that low.

Back