Midwest riders unite!!!!!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Hey, thanks to alot of guys on this website, looking like I will have my bike back together soon. Anyone out there close to St. Louis? we need to get a local meet in greet closer for us Midwesterers..........

I might make that jaunt to kc with ya greg. I have a set of tires in the mail today.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153136417 -->

Hey, thanks to alot of guys on this website, looking like I will have my bike back together soon. Anyone out there close to St. Louis? we need to get a local meet in greet closer for us Midwesterers..........
Check out the pinned post at the top of this forum....
Eureka Springs...

Check out the pinned post at the top of this forum....
Eureka Springs...
+1 on the midwest meet and greet. Several of the Missouri guys will be there and we would love to have you join us . The Eureka Springs area offers some outstanding roads to ride on, and plenty of entertainment options in the evening. Hope to see you there.

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153169858 -->

hey Fate !! what area of st. louis are you in ? Im in Eureka and ride a lot . give me a shout to meet and ride.

Back