Mid west storms

200.gif

Good news and bad news. | General Bike Related Topics

We are ok in South Central Nebraska. The house and garage will need need siding, new gutters and downspouts, and possibly new windows due to trim damage. The impact resistant roof that I paid extra for a couple of years ago did it's job and will not need replacement. There are still piles of hail on the ground from Wednesday. Some other people in the area weren't so lucky, quite a few buildings are blown over, missing roofs and windows.

no real damager here other than trees and maybe a loss siding piece or 2 i fixed. Some of my neighbors not so lucky with their old big silver maple trees that are junk. Lost power for 12 hours was the worst i had to deal with. My f150 handled that just fine though with its fancy power.

no real damager here other than trees and maybe a loss siding piece or 2 i fixed. Some of my neighbors not so lucky with their old big silver maple trees that are junk. Lost power for 12 hours was the worst i had to deal with. My f150 handled that just fine though with its fancy power.
You have the one with the 7.2kw power outlets? Kinda surprised other companies hadn't thought of this before. It would be handy for many farmers, ranchers and construction workers to have that much power built into their pickup.

Back