Michigan Police Objective Motorcycle comparison.

And she ain't just for straight lines either she'll hang in there with the rest of them. And yea I know I have no gear on put it was HOT as you know what and plus I know how the road feels on your skin as you roll and slide on it when you just come off at 70mph but hey I'll take my own risk:bowdown::laugh:

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Well Speedy I say you may have made a few Harley haters silent with those 1/4 times and the second pic above which is super nice looking . That dog can hunt , huh ?
Leaned over and gettin' it :beerchug:

That is not a harley.....german engineering at its best:poke:

I agree...a V-rod isn't a real harley, more porche than anything.

Nice ride speedy regardless, however taking a v-rod and putting extra money
and nitros to make it go has zero bearing on the intent of the orginal article.

Harley should join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I remember standing in a demo line at Daytona a couple of guys in front of me
talking....the one guy was talking about his $35,000 CVO "dresser" how it has
everything in the hardly catalog.."it even has a hydraulic clutch"....whoopdeDO
my $3000 1982 Honda V45 Magna had a hydraulic clutch...Drag that hunk of metal
into this century at least.

I will say a few of Hardly's models are getting the 103 cu inch as standard...
bout time. The 96cu is the weakest big V-twin motor (and the most pricey)
BAR NONE...M109 motor...smokes it...Star big twin...smokes it...Victory...smoke
smoke...smoke...and more smoke...etc

I agree...a V-rod isn't a real harley, more porche than anything.

Nice ride speedy regardless, however taking a v-rod and putting extra money
and nitros to make it go has zero bearing on the intent of the orginal article.

Harley should join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I remember standing in a demo line at Daytona a couple of guys in front of me
talking....the one guy was talking about his $35,000 CVO "dresser" how it has
everything in the hardly catalog.."it even has a hydraulic clutch"....whoopdeDO
my $3000 1982 Honda V45 Magna had a hydraulic clutch...Drag that hunk of metal
into this century at least.

I will say a few of Hardly's models are getting the 103 cu inch as standard...
bout time. The 96cu is the weakest big V-twin motor (and the most pricey)
BAR NONE...M109 motor...smokes it...Star big twin...smokes it...Victory...smoke
smoke...smoke...and more smoke...etc

Yea I agree with you on that but it still has the harley name so I guess it still makes it a harley. And I still have to put a Turbo on it and I found one for it but MAN! they want an arm and a leg for it the whole kit is a bit over $5000 and that's with an inter-cooler. and that will but me at about 320-335hp I'm firguring.

I remember watching the episode from the series 'Twist the Throttle' on Discovery HD.
It was the BMW episode . It highlighted how Bimmer was the first maker to put a fairing on a bike . How they were the first to put a full fairing on a bike . So if you want to poke a V Rod cuz Germans helped engineer it you could say all Jap bikes are copies of already made German ideas . No ?

Yea but shouldn't you not be able to see a harley right behind a busa. Cause if you do then that's telling me that your busa is not much faster then a harley so sounds like you need to get a faster bike.:rofl::poke:

Well, they sure aren't gonna be in front me, and it only took a few grand over the base of $17K to do it, talk about a deal....

Yea I agree with you on that but it still has the harley name so I guess it still makes it a harley. And I still have to put a Turbo on it and I found one for it but MAN! they want an arm and a leg for it the whole kit is a bit over $5000 and that's with an inter-cooler. and that will but me at about 320-335hp I'm firguring.

I love the night rod, would seriously consider it...if I were a little less verticle
challenged :laugh:...the forward footpegs are a reach and don't think it would be comfy for long.

Kawi wins imo . No point in talking about how fast the Harley's are after mods. I think the P. D. is going to be going with turn key cycles.:laugh: If City and State PD start modding bikes with NOS, Turbo and SC and do comparisons. Got a feeling the Kawi will still end up on top :laugh:

Yea I know that why I thanked porsche so much on teaming up with Harley on this one.:thumbsup:
I dig it Speedy....alot :thumbsup: :beerchug: Unfortunately it seems like even most other harley riders don't consider the v-rod a real harley, when actually I consider it the only true MODERN harley :laugh: Its the only harley I'd ever own. That or a Buell 1125R :beerchug:

I dig it Speedy....alot :thumbsup: :beerchug: Unfortunately it seems like even most other harley riders don't consider the v-rod a real harley, when actually I consider it the only true MODERN harley :laugh: Its the only harley I'd ever own. That or a Buell 1125R :beerchug:

I so agree with you on that one.:thumbsup:

Palm Beach County Sheriff office has alot of Harleys .
Super nice brand new clean and green ones.
All the bells and whistles as well as a computer in a box on the back that prints your ticket like a grocery receipt in two seconds .
I'm sure they paid all the money for them as they are beautiful bikes .

Back