Michigan busa riders.

HERO TANK

Registered
Hello ladys n gents. are there any michigan riders or ppl thats close to michigan? if so when do we, get together and meet and ride? if this is already a post plz fill me in. because when im done with my busa im riding where ever. we can ride to L.A. Im not kidding let me know somethin.

I dont get home for a couple more months. When would you guys be setting something up. I am always up for a ride. I am in Brighton by the way, so if this is at a time later in the summer after I am home then I can meet up with whomever is heading across state or make it the meeting point for going north, Whichever, let me know.

OK i will be posting to keep everyone updated i would like to go to indiana indianapolis, at the end of the month for bike breakout april 30th. ill keep everyone updated.

Hello ladys n gents. are there any michigan riders or ppl thats close to michigan? if so when do we, get together and meet and ride? if this is already a post plz fill me in. because when im done with my busa im riding where ever. we can ride to L.A. Im not kidding let me know somethin.

To LA huh?

Haha. Anyway, im in Toledo, but I dont have my busa anymore. Sold it to help finance my project linked above. I still have an R1 though.

To LA huh?

Haha. Anyway, im in Toledo, but I dont have my busa anymore. Sold it to help finance my project linked above. I still have an R1 though.

Ever make it to Mid-Ohio for the bike races. I used to go but lack of work prevented be from that in the past. I plan on making this year though if the dates are good for me being home which they should.

Ever make it to Mid-Ohio for the bike races. I used to go but lack of work prevented be from that in the past. I plan on making this year though if the dates are good for me being home which they should.

Yea, a good group of us go. prolly 40-50 on a good day

Well the dates are for July 8-10, so I should be able to make that. Might come down Fri night and leave Sunday night. Depends on how we feel at the time.

Last edited:
Windsor Ontario Area. Just a ride across the river away....
I wanna bring a group and do a Mount Clemons bike night this year sometime.

:cheerleader: OK for april 30th. Indianapolis Indiana, is having a bike breakout weekend. ill have more details soon im going. i have a bar set up for us from michigan the bar is called 500, rite next to the track. ill have more details in a few.

Back