Michigan Armed Protesters

Protesters in Michigan are showing up armed to the tee. They claim they are not trying to intimidate, but we all know that's B.S. Anyway there is some interesting history relative to armed protests and when the NRA supported gun control.

I remember all that, the assembly at the Capital and that first car stop in Oakland. I lived about half way between Oakland and Sacramento and it was all over the news. They followed Malcom‘s philosophy a lot closer than they ever did Dr. King‘s. I also remember when Malcom Little was known as Detroit Red. The Panthers did more (for) gun control than they ever thought possible. :confused:

I don’t see any armed black protestors here.

I remember all that, the assembly at the Capital and that first car stop in Oakland. I lived about half way between Oakland and Sacramento and it was all over the news. They followed Malcom‘s philosophy a lot closer than they ever did Dr. King‘s. I also remember when Malcom Little was known as Detroit Red. The Panthers did more (for) gun control than they ever thought possible. :confused: View attachment 1618068

I don’t see any armed black protestors here.
Middle top of photo...wearing black NY Yankee's ball cap.
Rubb.

I blow'd up the pic with this photo shop thingy...I dunno brother, he looks non-white. But then again..what the fug do I know. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Yeah well, a half inch of forehead shaded under the hat brim above eye glasses and a scarf...is pretty well hidden, undoubtedly (why) he was dressed so, as not to be identified. Worked well for the klan.

So I'm not understanding something I guess. Why do they need the guns out in a public space like that?
Here in Canada it's just not legal to do such a thing. While even transporting a firearm to the range or to go hunting it has to be secured.
I think you need a trigger lock,emptied weapon,etc.
In your own home I think they need to be be locked up and ammo locked up in a different location within the home.
You just can't walk around with guns. I'm thinking that's a good thing.
What were they protesting?
The rising cost of camo ?

Well my point was that those very same guys looking all "constitutional rights" in Michigan were all for gun control when Blacks took up arms to protect their voting rights.

So I'm not understanding something I guess. Why do they need the guns out in a public space like that?
Here in Canada it's just not legal to do such a thing. While even transporting a firearm to the range or to go hunting it has to be secured.
I think you need a trigger lock,emptied weapon,etc.
In your own home I think they need to be be locked up and ammo locked up in a different location within the home.
You just can't walk around with guns. I'm thinking that's a good thing.
What were they protesting?
The rising cost of camo ?

Here in Canada we are not allowed to go to a public display armed, our weapons have to have trigger locks/or locking devices and our ammo has to be locked in a separate container, this is both for transport and within the home.

We can carry when hunting with no round in the chamber until ready to fire.

If we have hand guns, we need a route permit to take the weapon to either the range or gunsmith-they are not the same route permit. While transporting a hand gun we are not allowed to even stop for fuel.

Seem extreme and yet we still have many weapon related crimes and murders as the bad guys ignore these rules.

They’re not intimidating, they jus mean bidness!:confused:View attachment 1618073
View attachment 1618074

In my opinion, there is absolutely no need for any citizen to be armed and dressed like that. Militia groups were necessary when the US was trying to become a country and were being actively oppressed by an occupying force...such is no longer the case.

this picture reminds me of pictures taken in failed states.

MI is an open carry state. They are not breaking the law. KY is Constitutional Carry (open or concealed). I have a CCW so prefer not to.

Open carry of firearms. In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed.
MI C H I G A N ST A T E O L I C E LEGAL UP TE
www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/MSP_Legal_Update_No._86_2_336854_7.pdf
Actually it they were in government buildings it was probably illegal. It is here in KY.

In my opinion, there is absolutely no need for any citizen to be armed and dressed like that. Militia groups were necessary when the US was trying to become a country and were being actively oppressed by an occupying force...such is no longer the case.

this picture reminds me of pictures taken in failed states.
Not something I would do but the Governor there suck from what I hear. She will not let people drive alone to their second resident. Or do anything. She wants to be Joe Hiden's VP. After this protest she extended the lock down for another month. When you take away peoples livelihood they get upset.

Reactions: c10
Not something I would do but the Governor there suck from what I hear. She will not let people drive alone to their second resident. Or do anything. She wants to be Joe Hiden's VP. After this protest she extended the lock down for another month. When you take away peoples livelihood they get upset.

Still no reason to go around looking like active terrorists...

Take a look at pictures of failed states and the people there look strikingly similar to these guys...

People's livelihoods are in jeopardy all around the world due to this virus lock down....other nations have a stronger lock down, New Zealand, Australia and a even Canada as nations have a far more robust policy on lock down perimeters. Nobody in other nations have gone to the extreme to take up arms in protest..

Reminds me of Somalia or Libya....

Well my point was that those very same guys looking all "constitutional rights" in Michigan were all for gun control when Blacks took up arms to protect their voting rights.
It wasn't just in MI. It was recently too. Not sure if open carry was legal there but if so they weren't breaking the law either. Unless in government buildings. But should not be at voting places.

1588332800681.png

1588332850142.png

Back