Michelle's review of 300!!!

(BigDawg_03Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,11:36) LOL, I thought it was a great movie.  Next I want to see it on imax.
IMAX?! I might have testosterone overload!!!

*goes to Google local IMAX theaters*

tounge.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 21 2007,12:06) Michelle, why did Ben open Thasherfox's link on post 135
rock.gif
Because he couldn't resist pressing the big red button...he's like that...

poke.gif
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 21 2007,12:09)
(dadofthree @ Mar. 21 2007,12:06) Michelle, why did Ben open Thasherfox's link on post 135
rock.gif
Because he couldn't resist pressing the big red button...he's like that...

poke.gif

wink.gif
sad.gif

dang ADD... Keeps me pressing buttons...

(BigDawg_03Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,11:36) LOL, I thought it was a great movie.  Next I want to see it on imax.
I wish there was an IMAX near me... Nothing like blood spatter on a 3 story screen!

I used to look just like those guys in the movie. The pic is me now that I stopped working out daily and have been eating more twinkies. Can you believe that my girlfriend stills finds me sexy?

On a serious note, I had lunch with some execs from Warner Brothers on Monday. One of the guys told me that the actor who played the king worked out for two hours a day, six days a week, for two years in prepeartion for the role! Looks like it paid off for him!

couple.jpg

i found this scene from the making of 300....... hope you enjoy michelle!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok michelle, this is the best spartan pose i can do for ya..........

spartan.jpg

bowdown.gif
super.gif
he he, my own thread with guys taking pics of themselves! Life is good...

Oh, and by the way, I have to add that it's the most famous 300 thread on the oRg!
laugh.gif

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 03 2007,15:44)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 03 2007,12:12) Oh, and by the way, I have to add that it's the most famous 300 thread on the oRg!  
laugh.gif
Yeah yeah whatever!!!

bowdown.gif

tounge.gif
You keep popping in...it's like a train wreck, isn't it?
laugh.gif
Can't help but stare...

laugh.gif

LOL. I allways look at the new posts, just to see whats.... ehem.. new... you are just trying to keep your own thread alive because you like the attention!!
smileyexhibit.gif

I'm not the one that keeps bringing it to the top...now guys are taking Spartan-like shots of themselves for little old me...how sweet is that?!
biggrin.gif

Back