MFW Adjustable Vario footpeg mounts - Anyone use them?

I think you neeed 3 parts:
Mounting brackets, Displacement arms, and pegs.
They will add up to be about $140.
I'm looking at them too.

I think you neeed 3 parts:
Mounting brackets, Displacement arms, and pegs.
They will add up to be about $140.
I'm looking at them too.

Yeah, if you look on the Twisted Throttle page for the product it lists the options you need with it. All said and done it's $140. Still cheaper than a Vortex or Gilles rear-sets, and not much more than the Buell peg mod and more adjustable. Now, the question is, which one of us is going to buy them first and report back on them?

I am using them on my B King and hope to be replacing the Beulls on my Busa with them soon. They are a 3 part system mine was $139 The ability to adjust the angle of the "Drop" give you some option that the Buells don't. I wear a size 11 US and mine are angled lightly rearward. The other nice feature is you can pick the length of the drop. I believe the choices are 20mm 23mm (the one I have) and 30mm. They are well made, easy to install and as I said I like them enough that I am trying get a second set.
The parts
002-1.jpg

How they assemble
001-2.jpg

and on the bike
045.jpg

Last edited:
I am using them on my B King and hope to be replacing the Beulls on my Busa with them soon. They are a 3 part system mine was $139 The ability to adjust the angle of the "Drop" give you some option that the Buells don't. I wear a size 11 US and mine are angled lightly rearward. The other nice feature is you can pick the length of the drop. I believe the choices are 20mm 23mm (the one I have) and 30mm. They are well made, easy to install and as I said I like them enough that I am trying get a second set.
The parts
002-1.jpg

How they assemble
001-2.jpg

and on the bike
045.jpg

Thanks for the detailed pics! The Bking and Busa rear-sets are very close, soe this was very helpful for me to visualize.

Back