Metro wars

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Someone posted the game up here for guys to get into. Some of my friends and I have been playing. Just wanted to see if anyone else was.

I'm playin'..
biggrin.gif

Found it, and yes it is kinda weird reminds me of Zork and if you remember that you are at least as old as I am.

Don

Ok registered and playing same name, I can do this from work too as long as it doesn't bore me.

Don

Just got an msg from a dude that wants to buy my gold for 10 million a bar. Someone help me out here. WTF?

Just got an msg from a dude that wants to buy my gold for 10 million a bar.  Someone help me out here.  WTF?
There are some players that are listed as supporters that can get you 50 mil per bar for your gold. Up to you if you sell it or not. And the game goes by real time.  
smile.gif
OK,
So what are the gold bars for. I got 12 for voting somewhere and gsxtacy hooked me up with some start up $$$. Thanks out to him. To be honest I haven't really spent a lot of time looking at the game, but I have made it to level 2. I am not sure what the point is, but if there is a cell that starts, I'm in.

Don

The gold bars are mainly good for energy to attack. High level players use a lot of them.

Make sure you vote at all 3 places to get 36 bars per day!

To level up you can go to criminal activities or attack people. If you become a donor you can rob houses & a few other things..

biggrin.gif

Ok sold 2 bars and have some $$$ do I need to buy armored vehicles and bigger weapons. I have been looking for a link that will tell me the object of the game, as of yet, no luck.

Don

Back