Metallica In Philly last night.

$crew those posers they used to be good now they $uck, and the mp3 ulrich testified on how it wrong it is...they just want they're money = douche bags...i can't see the other side of an argument when i don't know anyone who has made millions on records sales.

i agree they lost all respect after there black albu.. i can hear alot better bands for 1/4 the price

thanks for sharing your photos, i missed seeing them when they were here in KC oh well they probably will be thru sometime again...

You know I'm not a huge metallica fan. Like most I like the older stuff better. But I am also a musician and I understand thats my music and if I want to give it away then thats my right, but it should be my choice. The music industry is so much differnt now than it was then to. Then album sales were theyre bread and butter. Now you couldnt regulate mp3's if you wanted to. It's easy to sit there and judge a band when you have never been in one or created a piece of music and most of you havent. Maybe lars is selfish about giving his music away, but it is HIS MUSIC!

You know I'm not a huge metallica fan. Like most I like the older stuff better. But I am also a musician and I understand thats my music and if I want to give it away then thats my right, but it should be my choice. The music industry is so much differnt now than it was then to. Then album sales were theyre bread and butter. Now you couldnt regulate mp3's if you wanted to. It's easy to sit there and judge a band when you have never been in one or created a piece of music and most of you havent. Maybe lars is selfish about giving his music away, but it is HIS MUSIC!

Bands want to recognized by broadcasting they're music for free but you can't copy it, thats just not going to happen. Copyright infringement is the same argument pharmaceutical companies used to deny people in Africa AIDS medications. Also, equals douche bags... If i don't like it i won't listen to them which I don't. GO MUDVAYNE :cheerleader: they may not like me copying their music but at least they don't complain like a 12 year old girl about it...

i understand what you are saying but.."HIS MUSIC" wouldn`t be worth a penny if me "THE FAN" wasn`t buying it and going to the shows. IMHO this is a case of "don`t bite the hand that feeds you" . i know they have lost at least my money....i mean how many times over a millionaire do you really need to be??? can`t let THE FAN (that made you rich) get a crumb????

This has inspired me to play some Death Magnetic on Guitar Hero :thumbsup:

I bought my wife tickets to the show in Rosemont, IL on Monday. I figured why not go with:thumbsup: We are 6 rows back and should be able to see everything. We'll be sure to take some pics and post up the good ones.

How was the concert itself?

Back