Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas I’ve enjoyed my reunion to the .Org. I’m happy to have a Busa back in the garage and simply thankful. My wife encouraged me to go ahead and pull the trigger my plan had me getting one in September of 2020 or so. So Christmas came early for me back in May when I found my current bike.

@RedBull

FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:
I only have those only because I am german and my wife is canadian.

The tradition in germany is quite different. We have our santa at the 6th of december. (means he comes by if you hire someone to do it.) The gifts are only small for that evening.

And then on the 24. th in the evening the "christkind" (some type of angel ) comes by and brings the gifts. There is no actual figure like santa. It comes when you are not there kind of thing.
It usually works by - the living room will be closed for the day and the parents set up the tree and the room and help the "christkind" to set everything up.
Then in the late afternoon on the 24.th we go to church. Afterwards home and have dinner.
After dinner a bell rings and we are allowed to go in the living room....tree, gifts music etc.... Its magical and it was amazing as a kid to be part of that tradition and to"believe" in it!
Sounds very efficient :D:poke:

Figured I would be first! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. It's been a crazy year with lots of obstacles overcome and some new ones encountered. But as always I am thankful for whatever comes my way. Thanks especially to @captain for keeping this place going, it's always a pleasure. Thanks for all of you who keep something going to make it entertaining.

The weather here is amazing and we have some really nice, aggressive rides planned. Hopefully it will not rain.

Anyway, here's to a good year gone and looking to the next part of the Journey! :beerchug:
Merry Christmas to you too, and all the other ORG members, hoping to be able to hang back around here more in 2020, 2019 became a force to be reckoned with for me! Hope everyone is well!!

Merry Christmas to you too, and all the other ORG members, hoping to be able to hang back around here more in 2020, 2019 became a force to be reckoned with for me! Hope everyone is well!!
Wow! So good to hear you’re back Steven, we all missed you so much, now start posting pics of ol blue Phoenix and how about the Jeep? You still cruising in style in the Jeep?

Back