Merry Christmas

All the best to
you and yours .
( everyone )

Rubbah
loves ya . . .

:poke:

Figured I would be first! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. It's been a crazy year with lots of obstacles overcome and some new ones encountered. But as always I am thankful for whatever comes my way. Thanks especially to @captain for keeping this place going, it's always a pleasure. Thanks for all of you who keep something going to make it entertaining.

The weather here is amazing and we have some really nice, aggressive rides planned. Hopefully it will not rain.

Anyway, here's to a good year gone and looking to the next part of the Journey! :beerchug:

Merry Christmas to you and all here. Sorry for the late response. I’ve been under the weather as they say. Found out I have/had a small cancer lesion, a "low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder, a small lymphoma“, helluva name huh? Hopefully the lesion was successfully excised. Still have to have full blood work and a PET scan, akin to an MRI as this type of cancer attacks the white cells (blood borne) so they want to see if there is any evidence of other affected areas. I managed to visit my son and his family in NorCal on Xmas Eve, and then my daughter in SoCal on Xmas day. Snow blocked the Grapevine in and out of L.A.(4,144’) on my way back and had to detour up the coast highway, 101, to meander back home 70 miles out of my way. Woulda been ok except for the other thousands of semis, RVs, and cars having to do the same. Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you and all here. Sorry for the late response. I’ve been under the weather as they say. Found out I have/had a small cancer lesion, a "low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder, a small lymphoma“, helluva name huh? Hopefully the lesion was successfully excised. Still have to have full blood work and a PET scan, akin to an MRI as this type of cancer attacks the white cells (blood borne) so they want to see if there is any evidence of other affected areas. I managed to visit my son and his family in NorCal on Xmas Eve, and then my daughter in SoCal on Xmas day. Snow blocked the Grapevine in and out of L.A.(4,144’) on my way back and had to detour up the coast highway, 101, to meander back home 70 miles out of my way. Woulda been ok except for the other thousands of semis, RVs, and cars having to do the same. Happy New Year!
Glad things went ok and we're all hoping for continued good news man.

I @WuzzaCBXRider I wish you all well, to be strong and optimistic, while driving your motorcycles you have nothing to fear. Happy new year and good news friend.

giphy.gif

Back