~~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~

Yeah Merry X-mas everyone... Or Happy Holidays, Or Fuggin Whatever you feel like feeling...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rev

laugh.gif

Yes Merry Christmas to you too, have a safe and happy New Year!!!! Hope Santa brings you all the goodies your heart desires.

Merry Christmas all! Ride Safe! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas this year.
bdm.com bdm.com bdm.com bdm.com bdm.com

Right now it's 30 degrees with a windchill of 21 here in Lake Charles, LA. I'm sitting in front of the computer with a glass of egg nog with a little sum'n sum'n to knock the chill off.
biggrin.gif
all_coholic.gif
I'm holding my glass up to the computer and cheering you all. Come on guys and gals. LIFT THOSE GLASSES IN DA AIR...
laugh.gif
This cheer goes out to each and every one of my Hayabusa.org family and I'm wishing you and yours the BEST for a most joyous holiday season.

JOYEAUX NOEL er'body...
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Right now it's 30 degrees with a windchill of 21 here in Lake Charles, LA.  I'm sitting in front of the computer with a glass of egg nog with a little sum'n sum'n to knock the chill off.
biggrin.gif

all_coholic.gif
 I'm holding my glass up to the computer and cheering you all.  Come on guys and gals.  LIFT THOSE GLASSES IN DA AIR...
laugh.gif
 This cheer goes out to each and every one of my Hayabusa.org family and I'm wishing you and yours the BEST for a most joyous holiday season.

JOYEAUX NOEL er'body...
all_coholic.gif
Oh yeah, I've come love and respect quite a few of you for your knowledge, but for the other 99% of you short yellow bus riders... JOYEAUX NOEL means Merry Christmas in French.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

Merry Christmas to all!
Sorry BA it's 65 deg and clear out here, and I'm going for a ride.

Back