Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorial Day Clean up

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Started my Memorial Day with a ride to the VA Cemetery & Sunset Memorial Gardens to Pay my respects to My Father & Lil' Brother . After that I took a little ride to pass some time and headed back home to wash and wax the Busa. A couple of pics after cleaning.
Used the good Ol' Honda Polish !!

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
NICE!

wonder how many people keep their bikes at storage lots?

Two thoughts come immediately to mind...

What a great day of reflection and introspections, and...

What a beautiful machine.

Kudos to you, brother.

Scar

Wow, Bob! Looks good :bowdown: and agree with Scar...good day for reflecting on who did what when...

...and also a good day for thinking about where we are heading from here...???

Started my Memorial Day with a ride to the VA Cemetery & Sunset Memorial Gardens to Pay my respects to My Father & Lil' Brother . After that I took a little ride to pass some time and headed back home to wash and wax the Busa. A couple of pics after cleaning.
Used the good Ol' Honda Polish !!

Bike looks great! I was wondering how you like your Two Brothers Exhaust slip ons. Im thinking of getting them for mine

Bike looks great! I was wondering how you like your Two Brothers Exhaust slip ons. Im thinking of getting them for mine

I got a good deal on them so I figured that I would give them a shot. I am happy with the way they sound , Not to loud but not to Quiet ! :whistle:

Top Bottom